Harry Potter-Half Blood Prince

Jimmy's A Legend

Any thoughts on the trailer/movie. How do you think it's gonna turn out from the book? Any thoughts?

Even the videogames has been made! I have played all of them and can't wait until this one comes out. As for the film, I've seen the trailer and it looks amazing, but how much of the book they put in there, bit worried.

Any thoughts?

Any thoughts on the trailer/movie. How do you think it's gonna turn out from the book? Any thoughts?

Even the videogames has been made! I have played all of them and can't wait until this one comes out. As for the film, I've seen the trailer and it looks amazing, but how much of the book they put in there, bit worried.

Any thoughts?

They probably put only the most important parts... <_< I read all the books. Not bad at all.

I can't wait to see the movie, the trailer looks so intense.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw it a few days ago. It was pretty good. I still prefer the books over the movies because the movies leave so much info out. I think they should have spent more time on Snape's role as the Half-Blood Prince. And I didn't care for the beginning (it should have begun at the Dursleys house - like it was in the book). I also didn't like the fact that they took out the big battle scene at the end.

I still think I like the third movie the most (I'm a sucker for time travel stories :D ), but I like all of the books equally.

I loved the first 5 books, but I hated the movies.

I hated books 6 and 7. I will not be wasting my time seeing either movie.

I know, I know... pointless, worthless post that contributes nothing to this thread.

Somebody had to do it... :P

Archived