Walter Cronkite Dies

Evster2012

I've been sitting in my backroom watching The Black Crowes Warpaint Blu-Ray and went to answer the Phone in the living room and the news was on the BBC here in England.

To me the most incredible of the living has to be Olivia De Haviland. I mean, she played Melanie in Gone with The Wind. Unbelievable. Long live Olivia.

Lol your really reaching for that one. Here's one for you ,Meinhardt Raabe. He is one of the oldest surviving Munchkin-actors from The Wizard of Oz, and is now the only surviving cast member with any significant dialogue in the film.

Thanks Wiki :D

I'm hoping it will be either Rosie O'Donald or O.J. Simpson.

Maybe even Yoko Ono.

Anyway, I sure saved this thread didn't I?

I'm with you on Rosie .Miserable thing.

I was going to post a picture but she always has her mouth open with that fuzzy blue tongue. :'(

I never wish for anyone to die. In OJ's case I might make an exception.

The guy is an avid golfer. If anyone is easy to whack out, it's a guy playing golf out on a big golf course.

--- I'd say a head shot with a .300 Win Mag from 400 yards would be my way.

Have nothing against Yoko. Will just never understand why Lennon wound up with her when he could have had anyone.

Yeah, and six shots fired and not even one round for Yoko.

RIP Walter

I enjoyed watching all the tributes and old footage, but I can honestly say that while growing up in the 60's, I don't think my family watched Cronkite and the CBS news even once. We were Huntley/Brinkley people.

Archived