Natural home remedies that youy've tried with success

roblindblad

For bronchitus:

Drink a 40 of Cognac over three days, gargle with it and drink it whenever you cough or feel a scratchy throat take it.

I tried this after a few years of bronchitus in a row...

the prescription pills lasted three weeks on my last bout with bronchitus I had a feeling that Cognac could get the job done so I bought a bottle and after only 3 days my bronchitus was cured and I haven't had bronchitus since and that was over 20 years ago.

For a root canal :

I was in a lot of pain as I could fell my third root canal coming up. I called the dentists' office on Friday. The secretary told me it would have to wait till Monday and suggested that I take a cup of lukewarm water with a half teaspoon of salt and rinse my mouth twice a day for two minutes as it will ease the pain.

I figured if I increase the amount of salt and time it could kill the bacteria itself. So I started off with a cup of lukewarm water and 4 tablespoons of salt. I rinsed for 15 minutes every hour till I went to sleep.

When I woke up on Saturday there was no more pain however I figured might as well keep this going till Sunday night. On Monday morning I called the dentist office and cancelled the root canal.

That happened over 20 years ago I haven't had a problem since until a few weeks ago when I could feel that root canal pain starting up again. So I started with the salt and water treatment again with only about 5 minutes of rinsing ever 2 within two days the pain disappeared.

50 cents of salt sparred me from paying hundreds of dollars or more these days for a root canal.

This was something my grandmother made my mother and uncle do whenever they were feeling sick and it worked for them, so it's something my mom made my sister and I do as well

If you're feeling like you might be having an attack of gas pains in your stomach, drink warm ginger ale quickly to induce belching. You may have to belch a couple times, but it'll expel that gas and presto - no more pain. It has to be warm, though. Cold ginger ale doesn't work.

Archived