Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO's)

lzzoso

sorry, had to google captain picard, i've never watched star trek. don't really get your meaning there, dan :unsure:

Right, after reading Space Ships of Eziekel in the 70s it became very clear to me that much of the Bible Stories, which came from Ancient Sumerian Sorces, would fit nicely in to a Star Trek World where many of the Bibles Stories could be translated as encounters with Extra Terrestrial Beings. I'll expand if you wish though.

Kind Regards, Danny

Right, after reading Space Ships of Eziekel in the 70s it became very clear to me that much of the Bible Stories, which came from Ancient Sumerian Sorces, would fit nicely in to a Star Trek World where many of the Bibles Stories could be translated as encounters with Extra Terrestrial Beings. I'll expand if you wish though.

Kind Regards, Danny

oh ok. like i said, i had no idea who captain picard was! :)

who wrote the " spaceships of eziekel" ? i am only just getting into all this stuff, and have only seen the series " ancient aliens" from the history channel. i haven't read amy books on the subject. i just can't seem to find time to read books these days, and when i do, i am asleep after a few pages! :(

oh ok. like i said, i had no idea who captain picard was! :)

who wrote the " spaceships of eziekel" ? i am only just getting into all this stuff, and have only seen the series " ancient aliens" from the history channel. i haven't read amy books on the subject. i just can't seem to find time to read books these days, and when i do, i am asleep after a few pages! :(

Here you go Slave,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spaceships_of_Ezekiel

http://www.spaceshipsofezekiel.com/

You could also have a Bible handy for reference, facinating stuff hey?

Kind Regards, Danny

Here you go Slave,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spaceships_of_Ezekiel

http://www.spaceshipsofezekiel.com/

You could also have a Bible handy for reference, facinating stuff hey?Kind Regards, Danny

yes, very!

like i said i am just a beginner at this, but since it has been pointed out to me, i find it absolutely rivetting, and i do believe it to be a plauseable theory.

yes, very!

like i said i am just a beginner at this, but since it has been pointed out to me, i find it absolutely rivetting, and i do believe it to be a plauseable theory.

Enjoy and let me know what conclosions you come to when you become more learned wont you?

But in the mean time dont give up on God, always leave a back door open just in case all the other BS is false, you never know, cushty. ;)

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Jonah and the Whale, what do you think?

Enjoy and let me know what conclosions you come to when you become more learned wont you?

But in the mean time dont give up on God, always leave a back door open just in case all the other BS is false, you never know, cushty. ;)

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Jonah and the Whale, what do you think?

well, you may be waiting awhile, like i said, i don't have the time to read in-depth stuff.....

but if you have any video you could send me ......

i gave up on god a long time ago, sorry.

but .... i would love it to be true. i would love to go to "heaven" one day and see my mother. but she died at 41, and i am already 49. so, how does that work? :unsure:

well, you may be waiting awhile, like i said, i don't have the time to read in-depth stuff.....

but if you have any video you could send me ......

i gave up on god a long time ago, sorry.

but .... i would love it to be true. i would love to go to "heaven" one day and see my mother. but she died at 41, and i am already 49. so, how does that work? :unsure:

Trawl the net baby, trawl the net, you'll have to look deep though.

God hasn't given up on you though, so give me 10 Hail Marys and a Hows You Father and you're in. ;):lol:

I cant give you answers as to if we will see those that have gone before us but i see no reason not to hope for that happening one day, i live in hope as you do.

Kind Regards, Danny

Trawl the net baby, trawl the net, you'll have to look deep though.

God hasn't given up on you though, so give me 10 Hail Marys and a Hows You Father and you're in. ;):lol:

I cant give you answers as to if we will see those that have gone before us but i see no reason not to hope for that happening one day, i live in hope as you do.

Kind Regards, Danny

:thumbsup:

Archived