Forum update

sam_webmaster

...and along the lines of Ninelives' question, when is there a way that we can set our PM's so the most recent message is at the top, instead of a few pages back, etc.?

When you have a LONG PM conversation going, it's really tedious. <_<

Underneath the very last post on a page, you'll see a menu bar for the forum, where you can go from board to board. Beneath that are the "add reply" and "start a new topic" buttons.

You access your Inbox by going up to the top of the screen and click on the drop arrow next to your user name. A box will pop-up and you'll see an option for "Messenger". Clicking on that will take you to your Inbox.

Underneath the very last post on a page, you'll see a menu bar for the forum, where you can go from board to board. Beneath that are the "add reply" and "start a new topic" buttons.

You access your Inbox by going up to the top of the screen and click on the drop arrow next to your user name. A box will pop-up and you'll see an option for "Messenger". Clicking on that will take you to your Inbox.

Thanks...

I really liked older version, but this one has some new features, so I guess it's okay. I found my inbox. Yay!

P.S. We have our status now? Is that something like facebook status? :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

So... I was doing really well adjusting here, but for the past few days, I keep getting logged out if I go away for a time. I used to always be signed in when I opened the page, but now, it's not only after I turn the computer off, but if I go away for a half hour or so, I have to sign in again.

I read the help thread, but I don't see the cookies thing when I sign in... Any ideas would be appreciated.

So... I was doing really well adjusting here, but for the past few days, I keep getting logged out if I go away for a time. I used to always be signed in when I opened the page, but now, it's not only after I turn the computer off, but if I go away for a half hour or so, I have to sign in again.

I read the help thread, but I don't see the cookies thing when I sign in... Any ideas would be appreciated.

Try clicking the 'remember me' box when you sign in.

Archived