New Zep Album tour in 2010?

royalrumpus

What's the likelyhood that Jimmy Page, Jason Bonham and John Paul Jones have shelved their potential colaboration until 2010...

It's not as if Jimmy isn't busy at the moment with It Might Get Loud, John Paul Jones certainly has a lot going on, Robert's busy recording a follow up with Krauss, Jason, does anybody know what he's doing?....

Anyway it's not as if a couple of years is a long time in the music industry and Jimmy keeps refering to this new project.... could this be the reason that nothing is arriving too quickly?

Jimmy did talk about "new projects". JPJ is having fun with the new band. Robert has his own plan, but not busy recording with Alison at the moment it seems. Jason has kept himself busy, relived Airrace and played with Slash and other musicians.

And I don't see anything new from Zeppelin coming.

What's the likelyhood that Jimmy Page, Jason Bonham and John Paul Jones have shelved their potential colaboration until 2010...

It's not as if Jimmy isn't busy at the moment with It Might Get Loud, John Paul Jones certainly has a lot going on, Robert's busy recording a follow up with Krauss, Jason, does anybody know what he's doing?....

Anyway it's not as if a couple of years is a long time in the music industry and Jimmy keeps refering to this new project.... could this be the reason that nothing is arriving too quickly?

Don't get your hopes up, woud be my advice.

I'm afraid I'll have to agree with Electrophile and Aquamarine: don't get your hopes up. I personally don't think anything is going to happen with Zep in the near future, no matter how much we want it to. -_-

:peace:,

Jo

Haven't been here in awhile. Summary impressions: no LZ news, same old rehashed topics, pretty lame.

THEM CROOKED VULTURES ROCK!

I'm afraid I'll have to agree with Electrophile and Aquamarine: don't get your hopes up. I personally don't think anything is going to happen with Zep in the near future, no matter how much we want it to. -_-

:peace:,

Jo

Yep...gotta agree with the above. A sliver of my brain wishes the four would hole up somewhere for four to six weeks at a vibrant yet clandestine locale to see what might happen. Sliver brained wishful thinking on my part, but I do on occasion entertain these thoughts.

Haven't been here in awhile. Summary impressions: no LZ news, same old rehashed topics, pretty lame.

THEM CROOKED VULTURES ROCK!

Still got that sunny disposition I see! rolleyes.gif

As for TCVR, I'll reserve my judgement until I hear the album or see them live and at this point looks like it will be the former rather than the latter.

Isn't going to happen. Hate to burst your bubble but we're keeping Planty with us you see.

Nothing is entirely impossible, however the statistical likelihood is pretty slim.

Nobody has ruled out a new Jimmy Page album though huh?

Archived