Led Zeppelin Swag

Here is one picture, but my boxed sets you can't see.

LALZCollectablesDebDec312010.jpg

A little close look, but I still can't fit everything in the picture!

LALZCollectablesDec312010.jpg

Update: I may be getting The Led Zeppelin III to add to the collection...just got a call it may becoming available....stay tuned. I'll post a new picture if I end up getting it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Pretty cool. Real nice collection. Although, I can say that I don't own a single Led Zeppelin t-shirt for no apparent reason. A lot of what you have I have personally as well from the cds, books and magazines etc. Good work!

• 1 month later...

This YT has got good colection of books on zep , nice fender paisley too!

starts @ 3:45

Great playing if this is you MJC455. Would prefer a Les Paul rather than a Strat ala Jimmy as this is the road to take. Like I said, if this is you, provide some more info for me and the rest of the fans here. Great stuff!

I'm not a guitarist, but if i were to get a Strat it would be something like you have. Love the design and color. Pretty unbelievable. Actually, perfect!!!

Great playing if this is you MJC455. Would prefer a Les Paul rather than a Strat ala Jimmy as this is the road to take. Like I said, if this is you, provide some more info for me and the rest of the fans here. Great stuff!

I'm not a guitarist, but if i were to get a Strat it would be something like you have. Love the design and color. Pretty unbelievable. Actually, perfect!!!

Sorry it's not me , its YT account privettricker , interestly, he admits just winging the solo in description but has scores of classic covers posted.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have three Zeppelin shirts that never fail to get compliments when worn. I live in Austin and I think Robert's recent move here has reawakened a lot of Zeppelin fandom. One 60-70 year old woman recently stopped me and said, "Oh, how cute! Led Zeppelin!" with zero irony. I felt very proud.

Archived