My attempt at covering Bron-Y-Aur Stomp

LedZeppe75

:yesnod: Wow great job! :thumbsup: Much better than my attempts too! You use alternate tuning on it? Keep up the good work! :D

Hi there! I listened to it again (very good!). At about 1:10 and 1:45 (sorry, might be off a few secs), I think its a back-and-forth between the B & A chords? I would've played more of a cross-rhythm--like a bum-da-dee-dumm, kinda rhythm. Just for added variety during that phrase. Sorry, not the best technical terms! Like a: B-B, A, B kinda deal (boldfaced B's are the dotted notes) :P

On 0:41, that point was great, the way it crescendo'd to that point. Nice hammering on while you're playing the bass parts, etc.! Sounded like a beautiful attack by an "army" of guitars! :)

:yesnod: Wow great job! :thumbsup: Much better than my attempts too! You use alternate tuning on it? Keep up the good work! :D

Hi there! I listened to it again (very good!). At about 1:10 and 1:45 (sorry, might be off a few secs), I think its a back-and-forth between the B & A chords? I would've played more of a cross-rhythm--like a bum-da-dee-dumm, kinda rhythm. Just for added variety during that phrase. Sorry, not the best technical terms! Like a: B-B, A, B kinda deal (boldfaced B's are the dotted notes) :P

On 0:41, that point was great, the way it crescendo'd to that point. Nice hammering on while you're playing the bass parts, etc.! Sounded like a beautiful attack by an "army" of guitars! :)

Thanks haha the tuning for this one is open G (DGDGBD), and sorry but I'm not really sure what you mean in alot of the second paragraph hahahahaha :P

Oh, sorry haha re the second ¶. :D Only meant to say, if you want to, you can vary the rhythm a little, @ § 1:10 and 1:45. Ya know, that section where its back-and-forth between chords B & A (hope I named the correct chords) :P Hope ya don't mind, I like using law firm typewriter's font! ;)

BTW Thanks for the alternate tuning info. :) Again, great job! :thumbsup:

thanks much for the tab m8. How did you find that? ive been looking for it forever.... also if ur using your finger(s) along with the pick, which sting and finger do u pluck/use? sorry, been trying to learn this for a while, just wanna know how to ya know?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived