Hope I'm Welcome

Dr. Robert

Hello Everyone

I'll admit Led Zeppelin is not my favorite band, but of the many music forums I've been scouting, this seems like the one I'll fit in the best. I'm a Beatles fan first and foremost, but Led Zeppelin is probably my favorite band from the 70's. My music taste is limited to the 60's and 70's mostly, but just about anything from then has my interest in some way.

I'm not gonna get into my age, location and personal information just yet. Once I'm more established, I'll say more about my self. I've had some bad experiences on internet forums so I hope this one goes a lot better :)

The one thing I've noticed is many of you members are highly intelligent about your music, so I'm looking forward to many discussions about music with everyone!

Thanks,

Dr. Robert

Hello Everyone

I'll admit Led Zeppelin is not my favorite band, but of the many music forums I've been scouting, this seems like the one I'll fit in the best. I'm a Beatles fan first and foremost, but Led Zeppelin is probably my favorite band from the 70's. My music taste is limited to the 60's and 70's mostly, but just about anything from then has my interest in some way.

I'm not gonna get into my age, location and personal information just yet. Once I'm more established, I'll say more about my self. I've had some bad experiences on internet forums so I hope this one goes a lot better :)

The one thing I've noticed is many of you members are highly intelligent about your music, so I'm looking forward to many discussions about music with everyone!

Thanks,

Dr. Robert

Welcome Dr. Robert, this is an awesome forum. The knowledge on many post are amazing. There are quite a few on here that are Beatles's fans. I have to be honest I am part of the NON WAVERING, COMPLETE Zeppelin family. A lot of discussions here about so many different area's of music.

Once you have had conversations with many of us, you'll probably gladely open up:-)We have a lot of fun on many of the post.

Yes, there are quite a few intelligent members here that you can so learn so much about music from. So again, welcome to the best forum!!!

Hello Everyone

Thanks,

Dr. Robert

How's it going Dr. Robert?" I hope all is well with you. Welcome to the forum, THE BEATLES are my all-time most favorite band in the whole wide world also. I own a massive collection on THE BEATLES and LED ZEPPELIN that you would not believe. We'll have to talk BEATLES as well as ZEPPELIN one of these days, I am looking forward to it. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON!

How's it going Dr. Robert?" I hope all is well with you. Welcome to the forum, THE BEATLES are my all-time most favorite band in the whole wide world also. I own a massive collection on THE BEATLES and LED ZEPPELIN that you would not believe. We'll have to talk BEATLES as well as ZEPPELIN one of these days, I am looking forward to it. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON!

ZFF, I knew if you read this you would chime in..Beatle Fan:-). I love them to, but my heart is with the boys and since it's been 4 decades now, I see no end in sight for me and my passion for LZ:-)

ZFF, I knew if you read this you would chime in..Beatle Fan:-). I love them to, but my heart is with the boys and since it's been 4 decades now, I see no end in sight for me and my passion for LZ:-)

How's it going "Deborah J?" I hope all is well with you and your son. What can I say Deb, I LOVE THE BEATLES. If its any consolation, the mighty LED ZEPPELIN are a very close 2nd to THE BEATLES. But I do have one hell of a collection on both of them. That's great that you are loyal to the boys, I like that! Ha Ha! ROCK ON Deb!

• 3 months later...

Archived