ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Really sorry about your grandpa Vannis, hope you and your family are coping alright.

Back to school tomorrow...and I actually miss my work experience. Even though they weren't supposed to, they paid me...100 euro!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o

I'm sorry for your loss too Vannis.

Wow that sounds nice Deirdre.. and fair :D

Just letting yall know I'm still alive :lol:

But I won't be on much cos sadly, my grandpa is not alive as of this morning… AND my nephew and brother are here… bad timing for everything, I guess… :rolleyes:

Anyway, see ya around :wave:

Oh, Vannis :console:

I was missing you, but I understand that your family is more important. I hope you feel alright.

RICHARD,

I miss ya :wave:

Really sorry about your grandpa Vannis, hope you and your family are coping alright.

I'm sorry for your loss too Vannis.

Oh, Vannis :console:

I was missing you, but I understand that your family is more important. I hope you feel alright.

Vannis, I was just thinking a bout you before I got on. I hope you're family is okay, and that all is as well as it can be.

Thank you everyone, and we're actually doing okay :) I mean, he was 82 AND a relatively heavy smoker… it's great he even lived that long. Also my little nephew's cheered me up a bit, though he is QUITE annoying :rolleyes:

Anyway… is anyone here?

I am doing well. I feel happy, no school for a week.

But I hope Ash and Richard come back. Then it'll make it gold

:yay:

Wow, you're lucky. I have school on Tuesday… I would have school all week but I'm going to the funeral so I'll only have Tuesday… I have tomorrow off…

I haven't seen Richard lately… has he been gone for a long time?

I must apologise for my unexpected absense....it has all been for reasons far out of my control. I thought I would drop by and let you all know that I am still alive.

Good to see Lady Raven on here doing some posting. :D

Talk later.

Oh, and so sorry to hear about your Grandad Vannis. :console:

Edited by redeyedrichard