ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

No British babies do have an accent, but she hasn't been saying any recognisable words yet. Plus I can't really remember what she sounds like, it has been about five months or so since I've seen her. :( Maybe less. Dunno.

And yeah, I am going to wait until the right time...the world is too full of stupid people. :angry:

WELCOME

Julia.

ReR= loved :kiss:

Planted, are you feeling better?

I ain't feeling so hot, got in a tiny fight with a friend yesterday. Tiny or not, it still hurt me, you know. I don't get it, I wear my heart on my sleeve, yet I still get treated with scorn and disrespect. :( At the moment, I have left with as much dignity as I could have.

Rabbia,

Yes I am feeling better. Thanks to all of you that sent me kind words.

It is hard for us people who where our hearts on our sleeves. Not everyone is upfront about their motives and feelings. Sometimes it's wiser to play things a little closer to the vest.

The friends we are going to see are generally really protective with their daughter, rarely let anyone near her. But they let me, I feel really priveledged. I am great with kids. Apparently, that is a very attractive quality in a man. :lol:

Yes it is :D I fell madly in love with my husband when I saw him holding my best friend's 3 week-old daughter. Now we're parents of a very spirited 9 and a half year old :o Parenthood is definitely an adventure. If any of you've seen the movie "Parenthood" it's pretty damn accurate, and one of my favs.

Rabbia,

Yes I am feeling better. Thanks to all of you that sent me kind words.

It is hard for us people who where our hearts on our sleeves. Not everyone is upfront about their motives and feelings. Sometimes it's wiser to play things a little closer to the vest.

Thank you very much, Planted.

I think I should live by those words. I mean, I jump at the opportunity to help anyone in need. Yet, in the long run, my personal weakness was that I became vulnerable from this. I never realized it, but so many people take advantage of me because of this quality. I don't know how to change because I can't see myself any other way. I guess there is such a thing as being too caring.

But, when I get into such an issue, I have this system,

I leave[with as much dignity as possible. I don't fight fire with fire]

I ignore the person until he or she has bettered the negativity

and I avoid any other confrontations with the person, in order to prevent further negativity.

I let the person dwell on his or her mistake. If he or she wants to have me back, he or she needs to earn my trust back.

Thanks for your comfort and solace :)

Enough about me, :P

The friends we are going to see are generally really protective with their daughter, rarely let anyone near her. But they let me, I feel really priveledged. I am great with kids. Apparently, that is a very attractive quality in a man. :lol:

Richie, of course it's an attractive quality within a man. You know the world is in such a sickening disarray, God forbid there should be another outlet of abuse and violation. We need more endearment and care. I try to focus on the positive aspects, and right now, this is a definite positive. :)

I will remember Sharon yet again, :lol:, how she wanted nothing more in the world but to be a mother. Yet, her baby went along with her. God bless her and her baby's soul.

Archived