ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

English chocolate is the nicest thing ever. There are so many chocoholics. Coffee seems to be a huge thing in America. Well, multiply that kind of hype about twice and you have the chocolate hype here. :lol: It is extremely delicious. hehe. And I don't think your crappy New York black market could handle this kind of shit Rabia!! :lol:

I wasn't being a strong minion tonight. I was suggesting egotistical names SHAME :(

That's ok Rabia. You made me chuckle to myself which is a really good thing. Egotistical names are funny....but they don't encourage people to listen to your music. :lol:

But you are both good minions...But tonight Alicia you did very well in the band name thread, speaking out for my "good rock". :lol:

That's ok Rabia. You made me chuckle to myself which is a really good thing. Egotistical names are funny....but they don't encourage people to listen to your music. :lol:

But you are both good minions...But tonight Alicia you did very well in the band name thread, speaking out for my "good rock". :lol:

Well then, I am honored :P

Now get me some chocolate! :)

She would wear this pirate hat thing I had, it was so cute on her. :lol: And Rabia...calm down with the fantasies. I want a chocolate covered woman...but I don't go screaming from the rooftops about it. :lol: Only joking. I will provide the chocolate, but you will have to find the man. :lol:

Archived