ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

It's alright. I understand you.

Is it my turn yet? Ok here we go,

my name is Noora.. and I'm a chocoaddict. I've been one for many many years. Some people say I can't change, but I want to change. And that's why I'm here. This is a big step for me.

Oops, I have to go now, it's getting late

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I just found a science paper form when I was in 6th grade, and we had made these roller coasters for marbles and this was one of the questions on the worksheet:

"Using the centripetal acceleration you calculated in number 8, calculate the number of g's experience in the loop."

and my answer was

"21.33 g's"

:hysterical:

That would go through he wall and kill somebody! :hysterical: my teacher wrote "seems high" on the paper LOL

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I just found a science paper form when I was in 6th grade, and we had made these roller coasters for marbles and this was one of the questions on the worksheet:

"Using the centripetal acceleration you calculated in number 8, calculate the number of g's experience in the loop."

and my answer was

"21.33 g's"

:hysterical:

That would go through he wall and kill somebody! :hysterical: my teacher wrote "seems high" on the paper LOL

I did that in 8th grade. :lol: :lol:

What kind of school do you go to Vannis?

We never learned anything like that in my 6th grade science.

Private school. 'Nuff said… seriously, I'm in 8th grade now at a public school and we're doing the stuff I did in 5th and 6th grade… I'm bored :lol:

I did that in 8th grade. :lol: :lol:

It's quite funny really :lol: Don't people pass out at 5 g's or something? :lol:

GOOD GOD I JUST NOTICED THE CAPTION THREAD WAS DELETED! :o

:boohoo:

Why'd it get deleted? I say we make another. That really sucks. I'd like to go to private school, those kids tend to be smarter then us public school kids.

Private schools are really cliquey. I wouldn't go to one unless I really like cliques… and I don't… but I was there for… üm… preschool, kindergarten, first grade, second grade, third grade, fourth grade, fifth grade, sixth grade, and seventh grade…

And I was never involved in a clique. Which means almost no friends :lol:

I dunno I PM'ed a mod though… I'll PM you when I hear back… I don't think we should start a new one yet… I looked in the forum guidelines :lol:

My public shcool is really clique-y. I don't belong to one. I'm friends with some people, not a lot though.

I'm not at people on ebay because they are only excepting paypal and I don't have a way to use paypal. There's a Jefferson Airplane Loves You pin.

My public shcool is really clique-y. I don't belong to one. I'm friends with some people, not a lot though.

I'm not at people on ebay because they are only excepting paypal and I don't have a way to use paypal. There's a Jefferson Airplane Loves You pin.

:lol::lol::lol: Jefferson Airplane loves you… :D

But what do you mean about paypal? Your not at people on ebay? What? :huh:

I am too. This Alison Krauss thing better be REALLY GOOD if he is going to take Zep from me. If I meet him I'll ask him, that's after I regain full conscienceness.

I wonder why the caption thread got deleted. Someone should tell Richard.

I am too. This Alison Krauss thing better be REALLY GOOD if he is going to take Zep from me. If I meet him I'll ask him, that's after I regain full conscienceness.

I wonder why the caption thread got deleted. Someone should tell Richard.

I wouldn't faint meeting Robert. Cos I'd rather meet Jimmy :lol:

I don't think the Alison Krauss thing is going to be nearly as good as Zep would be… I"m so sad :boohoo:

Hey Noora :wave:

Yea he's mean! He doesn't understand. Seeing Led Zeppelin live is like one of my biggest dreams! Why would he want to take it from us? What about the younger fans? We have never seen them live :(

I wouldn't faint meeting Robert. Cos I'd rather meet Jimmy :lol:

I don't think the Alison Krauss thing is going to be nearly as good as Zep would be… I"m so sad :boohoo:

Hey Noora :wave:

Haha, I'd rather meet Jimmy too. :lol: And I'd try not to faint. :D

How are you guys

Yea he's mean! He doesn't understand. Seeing Led Zeppelin live is like one of my biggest dreams! Why would he want to take it from us? What about the younger fans? We have never seen them live :(

Because he doesn't care. Well, he probably does. If not touring has to do with Bonzo dying all he has to do is say so and I will totally understand. I won't be the least bit upset.

How are you guys

I'm alright, my neck is sore but it's okay. How are you?

How are you guys

I know, I think seeing Zeppelin IS my biggest dream, only because I probably never will… :( Even if they do tour… my mum doesn't care at all and probably wouldn't let me go :( She doesn't get it…

I'm okay, I've got band practise tonight… I'm hungry though… I didn't eat breakfast :lol: And lunch is an hour away… HOw are yoU?

I'd give my college fund to see Zeppelin. I'd give my vintage VW Beetle fund to see Zeppelin.

But no, Robert wants to be a little sissy baby. (Robert if you read this I do not mean that, you just are irritating me.)

*steps off soapbox*

I'd give my college fund to see Zeppelin. I'd give my vintage VW Beetle fund to see Zeppelin.

But no, Robert wants to be a little sissy baby. (Robert if you read this I do not mean that, you just are irritating me.)

*steps off soapbox*

:lol:

Yeah, who knows… though I have a feeling Robert wouldn't read the ReR Caption Fan Club Thread… if ya know what I mean :lol:

I would give my college fund as well… I'd give a helluva lot to see Zep…

Archived