ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I think it got closed because of the captions about Robert being gay. Did something happen to make that out of hand?

Hey everybody!

The reason why the thread got closed:

According to admin, who kindly replied to my message, the thread got a bit offensive. That's all that was said. I do recall the subject of Robert being gay, but let's not pin that as the reason. I am just saddened that such a great thread has been closed. However, admin said not to start another just yet....so there is still hope for the future.

Still a shame though. :(

I am really bummed about it. I thought freedom of speech was a big thing these days. :lol: However, when you are suggesting that someone is gay etc (even in jest) or using "gay" as a joke you are really starting to get into the slander realm of things...which isn't good. I think deleting the thread may have been a tad drastic, unless there were numberous offenses. Perhaps deleting the offending posts would have been more appropriate. :(

Freedom of speech is a load of BS. You can get cencored for everything. Clothes, (I could tell numerous stories.) words, ideas, etc.

I know it is a load of BS...it doesn't really apply that much. But slander is a big big thing...and we wouldn't want that against the Zep would we....however unfortunate it is.

I don't worry too much about this whole freedom of speech thing. If I offend someone with what I say, I didn't do it on purpose. I try not to be blunt on here but in realy life I am somewhat blunt. It's like beating around the bush or sugar coating. Why do it? You have to get to the point somehow, might as well just get right to it.

I was good until I got stopped by flood control. How are you?

Have you noticed the amount of people deciding they need a break from here?

I know...I seem to have lost a lot of joy for this place since it moved over here. And now that the caption thread is no more that just adds more crap to the pile doesn't it. :(

What the hell!!! I just coughed up blood! That's the second time this week. What the fuck is wrong with me?

:o I hope you're okay Brad! :console: Have you been sick at all or anything? And did you drink at all? Alcohol, I mean…

Hello Alicia :wave: Not that you didn't know I was here :lol:

Archived