ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Because he doesn't care. Well, he probably does. If not touring has to do with Bonzo dying all he has to do is say so and I will totally understand. I won't be the least bit upset.

I'm alright, my neck is sore but it's okay. How are you?

Yea well I'd understand that too. I'm pretty fine, thanks. I just came from this lovely cafe, I spent 3 hours there talking with my friends and drinking coffee :D

I know, I think seeing Zeppelin IS my biggest dream, only because I probably never will… :( Even if they do tour… my mum doesn't care at all and probably wouldn't let me go :( She doesn't get it…

I'm okay, I've got band practise tonight… I'm hungry though… I didn't eat breakfast :lol: And lunch is an hour away… HOw are yoU?

My mum would let me go. SHe knows how much I love Led Zeppelin. Besides, I'm a bit older than you too :lol: (It doesn't seem like it though :hysterical: )

Why not breakfast? I love breakfast? Though I can't eat breakfast now, it's 7.25PM :lol:

I'm fine too :D

Well that's fine. He'd probably read HPOR and I've talked about the tour there. Though he may be scared off in that thread.

:hysterical: Yeah… he probably would…

They just deleted the thread about the caption thread being deleted.

:lol::lol::lol:

I saw that coming, actually…

They just deleted the thread about the caption thread being deleted.

Crazy.. Stupid. Why are they so sensitive about everything?=S

Friends and coffee. That sounds like fun. Except I like cappichnoes more than I do coffee.

Yep it was fun. Though I drank Choco Mocha or something like that. It was GOOOOOOOD :D

Yea well I'd understand that too. I'm pretty fine, thanks. I just came from this lovely cafe, I spent 3 hours there talking with my friends and drinking coffee :D

My mum would let me go. SHe knows how much I love Led Zeppelin. Besides, I'm a bit older than you too :lol: (It doesn't seem like it though :hysterical: )

Why not breakfast? I love breakfast? Though I can't eat breakfast now, it's 7.25PM :lol:

I'm fine too :D

Another thing is that my parents are fuckishly strict. LIke my "bedtime" is 9 til I'm in college <_< In fact I stayed up until 9:30 to finish some homework a couple days ago, and my dad came upstairs yelling

"IT'S 9:30! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! etc…"

:rant:

I hate this.

BTW my bday's in 4 days :P So, ha.

Another thing is that my parents are fuckishly strict. LIke my "bedtime" is 9 til I'm in college <_< In fact I stayed up until 9:30 to finish some homework a couple days ago, and my dad came upstairs yelling

"IT'S 9:30! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! etc…"

:rant:

I hate this.

BTW my bday's in 4 days :P So, ha.

THAT SUCKS!

I HATE BEDTIMES

Though I never had one

BUT THEY ARE STUPID, let me just talk to your parents. Don't worry, Noora will take care of it

Hey, you're going to be 14 right? That's cool B)

THAT SUCKS!

I HATE BEDTIMES

Though I never had one

BUT THEY ARE STUPID, let me just talk to your parents. Don't worry, Noora will take care of it

Hey, you're going to be 14 right? That's cool B)

Bedtimes suck. And it's only been 9 as of this year… last year I was bugging my parents so much they raised my bedtime by only 2 minutes… so it was 8:32

That was annoying <_<

Yeah 14…

It's okay, all parents have rules that kids don't agree with.

I'm not allowed to go anywhere on school nights or have people over unless it's for school. If I do my door has to be open or we have to use the kitchen.

RICH RICH RICH

YOU HERE IS

sorry for the bad English. Our caption thread is gone =(

I listened to your music, it ROCKS :D

I'm glad you think the music rocks Noora. It is a couple of years old. The newer stuff is way better. :lol:

I know, the caption thread is dead and I haven't a clue why, or who messed it up. Any ideas?

I have no idea. WHY would they do that? We didn't offend anyone did we?

I can't imagine so. I have emailed all the mods to find out why (but they may not reply). Someone else could have posted something really offensive...such a shame. People adored that thread. :(

I can't imagine so. I have emailed all the mods to find out why (but they may not reply). Someone else could have posted something really offensive...such a shame. People adored that thread. :(

I know.. :( I loved the thread. It always cheered me up. Maybe you can do some captions here

I know.. :( I loved the thread. It always cheered me up. Maybe you can do some captions here

I don't want this thread closing down too though. I may do some though in the future. :)

I'm kinda pissed off now though...but more perplexed than pissed off.

Archived