ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Sure. This is basically our base thread for the fan club. Anything that happens that we want to share, we post here right? So it's like out home. In a home people usually have their own room. We should all design a room to "have" here. It may not be much but it may give at least this thread some atmosphere. Then if this idea takes off we can design a living room, kitchen, etc.

Must be me bad karma, I guess. I bet that's indirectly my fault <_<

Every place that I join gets screwed up. It's not as if I really DID something but my presence itself seems to raise the local levels of entropia :bagoverhead:

edit: haha, I should probably clear that my statement above refers to recent screwing up of the Zep boards by flaming and unnecessarily excessive use of moderator force that unfortunately affected even my favorite Caption Thread. (I don't wanna use harsher language here)

You heard him....It's all his fault...KILL HIM KILL HIM!!!!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I hope he can take a joke. :lol:

You inspired me, mister Richard!!!! All the time, ALL THE TIME I HAVE BEEN GETTING IT FROM THE WRONG END! I SHALL RAISE AN ARMY OF CHAOS MINIONS AND BECAME THE DARK LORD OF CHAOS ITSELF!!! BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Edited: Even Dark Lords make typos.

Of Course. Why to refrain yourself!

Oh crap, had some lines in my mind that I forgot to put in my post and I wanted to include them in this one but I forgot them again!

I forgot to add that the only thing that beats my chaos spreading ability is my absentmindness

You inspired me, mister Richard!!!! All the time, ALL THE TIME I HAVE BEEN GETTING IT FROM THE WRONG END! I SHALL RAISE AN ARMY OF CHAOS MINIONS AND BECAME THE DARK LORD OF CHAOS ITSELF!!! BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Edited: Even Dark Lords make typos.

I am glad I inspire you. But here are some wise words from Mr Richard:

Keep your chaos and your minions to yourself...that's an order. :lol: You are on my thread now Mr Noir...and this thread ain't big enough for the both of us. So settle down and take your seat and stop blaming yourself for the loss of the best damn thread on this god forsaken forum.

Happy? :blink:

I am glad I inspire you. But here are some wise words from Mr Richard:

Keep your chaos and your minions to yourself...that's an order. :lol: You are on my thread now Mr Noir...and this thread ain't big enough for the both of us. So settle down and take your seat and stop blaming yourself for the loss of the best damn thread on this god forsaken forum.

Happy? :blink:

I'd take his advice Chien Noir. I can imagine his eyes getting redder by the second! :o

Archived