ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Woah, Rich, your band is frigging awesome!!!!! I love the guitar(that's you of course), and tell your bro that he's a fantastic drummer. Pity you don't have a bassist though.

Hope you're alright Brad :(

Yea it is sad, people are leaving this place. :(

Don't make me cry.

I hope Rich feels better too, he's been feeling like crap. :blink:

ReR = once the proud king of the caption thread. :( I love you guys.

Woah, Rich, your band is frigging awesome!!!!! I love the guitar(that's you of course), and tell your bro that he's a fantastic drummer. Pity you don't have a bassist though.

Hope you're alright Brad :(

Thank you Deirdre. Those songs are from our 2005 album...I was 18 and my brother was 15. If you liked those songs you would love what we are writing now, because it is 10 times better. :thumbsup: Our album should be up for sale on there sometime soon...we could sell you one. You would love it. :D

Hello everybody,

This is just a brief visit, school started again and I'm busy. I'm very sad about the closing of the caption thread! :angry: I really hope it will be allowed to open one again in the future. I also hope that no more people are leaving.. this is sad. I really miss the old board.

See you all later! Bye! :wave:

Oh, and I hope everyone is well :)

I was the once reigning queen of the Headmaster Jimmy thread :P

Of course, they banned it off due to similar circumstances. I was sent rude comments for it.

Now, I was sort of disappointed, but we had another chance after paying attention to the ground rules. Now you can have that chance too, Rich.

I'm sorry, but this whole erase any trace thing with the thread is so bogus, I think somebody got scared and was covering his behind way too much (I don't care if they banned my sorry ass either)- they even erased the thread that was asking what happened to the caption thread!

There was a lampoon on sexual innuendo from the get-go, always amiable (at least on my part).

But I guess that's what you get when you're on an official board…we were funny, nothing more, none of us I believe was trying to offended our heroes (we have more respect than that).

So no bloody wonder people are leaving, when the mods focus on erasing a caption thread and disregard the ever-on-going bitch fest over every single matter at hand(And I know people were offended and felt like they couldn't speak their mind due to some control freaks).

The caption thread was not a firecracker that cancelled the show.

Well that was my bitch fest, I'm so bloody mad at the whole thing…I hope all the sick people are getting well though.

I'm sorry, but this whole erase any trace thing with the thread is so bogus, I think somebody got scared and was covering his behind way too much (I don't care if they banned my sorry ass either)- they even erased the thread that was asking what happened to the caption thread!

There was a lampoon on sexual innuendo from the get-go, always amiable (at least on my part).

But I guess that's what you get when you're on an official board…we were funny, nothing more, none of us I believe was trying to offended our heroes (we have more respect than that).

So no bloody wonder people are leaving, when the mods focus on erasing a caption thread and disregard the ever-on-going bitch fest over every single matter at hand(And I know people were offended and felt like they couldn't speak their mind due to some control freaks).

Well that was my bitch fest, I'm so bloody mad at the whole thing…I hope all the sick people are getting well though.

You're right Peep. I didn't find anything to be offensive about that thread, ever. It was all just a little fun. Maybe that's not allowed anymore.

I think that we are all pretty damned miserable aren't we. I think I might burn my bra. :lol: :lol:

Yea it was just fun, they didn't have to delete it. They could have just warned us or something. :(

Well, no can do. We just have to wait couple months and maybe do another one..?

If they want to delete our thread over something petty let them. There are worse things going on here. I'm not going to lie, there are worse things in other threads. It may not be about the boys, just posters but none the less it's worse. That thread was all in good fun. Surely the band would undstand that. I mean look at the stories we hear about them.

They were just jealous of the awesomeness within that thread.

I forsee that this topic of the caption thread will not go away for some time. They could have handled things differently. Next thing you know they will be banning me because I am the ring leader. :lol:

Same here Alicia. If I had a penny for every time I have erased the 'F' word, I'd be a rich man!! :lol:

I feel pretty empty on here now....I think that is the general feeling too. It has lost its atmosphere. I will still log on and post...but this is only in an effort to keep the fire burning. :(

Archived