ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Granted Alicia, you can have caramels because you ain't so randy :P

I can't help it, I'm quite tired. I had ballet technique tonight.

Are you talking about Isabelle's smile or my brother's smile? :lol: haha!

Ok, pirate hat. There was only one pirate hat, and it looks way better on Dizzy!

Gimmie a mo.

I meant hers, but seeing as British reportably have bad teeth his is good.

And okay.

Yes indeed. Right, I am going to have to leave you lovely people in favour of my bed (the time now being 2:30am). But fear not for my dreams shall be littered with beautiful women smothered in real fine English chocolate, all runny and lickable. Ok.

Right, talk to you all later on. Keep rocking, and thinking of band names. :lol: And have nice dreams when you sleep tonight. BYE!!

:wave:

:kiss:

ReR

_med_casestudies_maltesers.gif

Those are Maltesers. Shame you don't have them. Apparently English chocolate is way better than American stuff...that was according to the friends we had stay from Seattle.

Here they're called "Whoppers." Malted Milk balls.

They are yummy. We have See's candy here in California and it's reeaally good. My favorite is chocaolate covered toffee. Hell on the teeth, but those are the little sacrifices one must make :D

You guys I'm sorry for having left like that. My mom said she needed the computer for "just a minute" but it turned out to be a half hour. It really makes me mad. I feel so bad for leaving like that. It just adds to all the other crap.

and I didn't get to see the pirate hat picture.

I know...who wants to see adoreable little Isabelle, the sweet creature that brightened my life for a brief weekend? I will only post the picture for about five minutes then take it down because here family wouldn't apprieciate it if they found out.

I want to see her ! I wasn't here yesterday :( Damn this time zones

though I'm only 2 hours ahead of Richard. :blink:

Archived