ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Because I feel too attached to you :D

Awwww, that is so sweet....I will ignore the rest of your post though. :lol: haha!

Right, I am going to have to go now. I need to try and sleep. it is now 12:36am and I feel all sleepy and warm.

It has been great talking once again Rabia. I hope you stay safe and warm too. Until we meet again I shall leave you with a few words of wisdom:

If ever you are feeling low, sad and depressed. If ever you feel like giving in and doing what the masses do. If ever you feel that there is nothing left on this planet that you can laugh at. If ever you feel that no one loves you and no one understands.....just imagine Redeyedrichard in a tutu ballerina skirt and skin tight leggings trying to do the hula and you will feel so much better. :lol:

PEACE AND LOVE TO THE FAN CLUB. YOU MAKE ME FEEL WARM AND GOOEY INSIDE. :lol::blink:

See you around.

I know you did...I saw you too. Sometimes I swear you ladies follow me around on here like little lost sheep!! :lol:;)

Hahaha I've noticed, I do that :lol:

If ever you are feeling low, sad and depressed. If ever you feel like giving in and doing what the masses do. If ever you feel that there is nothing left on this planet that you can laugh at. If ever you feel that no one loves you and no one understands.....just imagine Redeyedrichard in a tutu ballerina skirt and skin tight leggings trying to do the hula and you will feel so much better. :lol:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

You're great Rich

ALOHA 'OE!!!!

I am here! Lihu'e, Kaua'i!!!!

The only thing is, those damn roosters started crowing at midnight. It's now about 5am and they're going absolutely insane. <_<

We had a nine hour flight from Dallas to Honolulu… and a two hour one from KC to Dallas. And then a forty-five minute one from Honolulu to Lihue.

Anyway, how is everyone?

ALOHA 'OE!!!!

I am here! Lihu'e, Kaua'i!!!!

The only thing is, those damn roosters started crowing at midnight. It's now about 5am and they're going absolutely insane. <_<

We had a nine hour flight from Dallas to Honolulu… and a two hour one from KC to Dallas. And then a forty-five minute one from Honolulu to Lihue.

Anyway, how is everyone?

OOOOh, I'm pretty jealous :D But you have fun! Is it warm?

Roosters, lol. When I was in Turkey there were these old duded who started singing allah or somethin like that in the middle of the night. It was annoying.

I'm pretty fine, today was the last day at school :yay:

OOOOh, I'm pretty jealous :D But you have fun! Is it warm?

Roosters, lol. When I was in Turkey there were these old duded who started singing allah or somethin like that in the middle of the night. It was annoying.

I'm pretty fine, today was the last day at school :yay:

Yay, last day of school!

Oh, it's very warm. I love to have a WARM breeze blowing through my hair. As opposed to a cold, stiff, deadly breeze blowing through my hair. :lol: (that was a big of an exaggeration :shifty::lol:)

It was weird, during the flight from Dallas to Honolulu, the person behind me had something under my seat, but they pushed it too far under the seat so it was touching my legs and it was… fuzzy. :huh: Disturbing, a little bit, to suddenly have something fuzzy touching you. And it wasn't soft kind of fuzzy it was like, well, if you've ever felt a caribou skin, that's what it felt like…

Yes, the roosters have calmed down a bit now… That's weird… those guys you were talking aobut, I mean. :lol:

Duded? Why am I always typing duded? :blink::lol:

Ah, I wish it was warm here too but it's not. I have a cold, stiff, deadly breeze blowing through my hair. :lol:

Wow, that sounds... weird. Wonder what it was. :blink:

I've never been to Hawaii. I want to go some day.

Duded? Why am I always typing duded? :blink::lol:

Ah, I wish it was warm here too but it's not. I have a cold, stiff, deadly breeze blowing through my hair. :lol:

Wow, that sounds... weird. Wonder what it was. :blink:

I've never been to Hawaii. I want to go some day.

Duded…hm… I like it! :lol:

I have no idea what it was. I mean, some people bring their dogs, but they're not supposed to let them out. It wasn't moving or anything, so that's good. :lol:

It was so funny, last night, we were trying to get to our B&B in the dark, and we were walking up these stone stairs through lots of lush… plant growth, I guess :lol: Anyway, this rooster just came running out of nowhere and started squawking. It scared the crap out of me!!! :lol:

Yes, Hawaii is beautiful. Even the cities are beautiful, which is typically hard to accomplish in the mainland and elsewhere.

Ohh.. I would have screamed. I always scream. By accident of course. :lol: Scary.

I bet it is.. That's why I'd like to go. It would be so different. :)

I don't think I've ever screamed… at least I can't remember any time that I have.

Don't you think Richard's sig is hilarious?! :hysterical: I just noticed it!

Haha, I get scared so easily that's why I scream. Once I draw a picture of a spider in my book and my friend noticed it and said "Yuck, a spider!" and I started screaming "Spider!? Where?! WHERE!?"

:lol: It was pretty embarrasing because we we're in a class room

I know, I love it! :D It is hilarious

Haha, I get scared so easily that's why I scream. Once I draw a picture of a spider in my book and my friend noticed it and said "Yuck, a spider!" and I started screaming "Spider!? Where?! WHERE!?"

:lol: It was pretty embarrasing because we we're in a class room

I know, I love it! :D It is hilarious

Ughhhhh I HATE spiders!!! :o Actually, all bugs freak me out. But I don't scream… I just hyperventilate :lol:

Noora, I like your sig too!

Ughhhhh I HATE spiders!!! :o Actually, all bugs freak me out. But I don't scream… I just hyperventilate :lol:

Noora, I like your sig too!

Me too, I hate them all. Bugs are disgusting

Thanks. Well let's thank Legacy, he's so talented and nice. :D Your sig is great too, I love that pic of Jimmy :wub:

Me too, I hate them all. Bugs are disgusting

Thanks. Well let's thank Legacy, he's so talented and nice. :D Your sig is great too, I love that pic of Jimmy :wub:

Yes, Legacy is amazing. I love all the sigs he does. I really like Nathan's fender one that he did.

Yes, I love this pic of Jimmy too. I love almost all Jimmy pics without beards. :wub: And I like a couple or three with a beard. :lol:

Hi Eline!! How are you? Nice sigs! I like the first one, but I'm sort of biased cos I am deathly afraid of horses cos I've had bad experiences with them…

Edited by zoso13zeppelin

Yes, Legacy is amazing. I love all the sigs he does. I really like Nathan's fender one that he did.

Yes, I love this pic of Jimmy too. I love almost all Jimmy pics without beards. :wub: And I like a couple or three with a beard. :lol:

Hi Eline!! How are you? Nice sigs! I like the first one, but I'm sort of biased cos I am deathly afraid of horses cos I've had bad experiences with them…

Aww why don't you like Jimmy with a beard? He's so adorable :wub:

Hey Eline! :wave: Wow, I love both of them but I think I like the Zeppelin one more :lol: I don't like horses so much either

Aww why don't you like Jimmy with a beard? He's so adorable :wub:

Hey Eline! :wave: Wow, I love both of them but I think I like the Zeppelin one more :lol: I don't like horses so much either

I don't know. I really don't like beards on anyone. They just bug me. Plus Jimmy's beard… wasn't all that neat all the time. When he first grew one it was sort of neat, but I didn't like it. Then he got that thing that I can't even call a beard, more like a hairy mass on his face… Anyway, I think he had a beautiful face that shouldn't have been behind a beard. :(

I could write an essay on that :lol:

I'm good, Eline. I'm in Hawaii at the moment… it's raining here but it's very warm.

Edited by zoso13zeppelin

I'm fine, thank you. It's freezing outside.. we don't have snow, but ice and snow-like things on the trees. It's beautiful. I'm the next 2 weeks free :cheer: . How are you?

Hi Noora :wave:

I have the Zeppelin sig now :D

Yay, your sig is nice :D We have snow here and it's freezing too.. :blink:

I'm pretty fine thank you. And you? :)

I don't know. I really don't like beards on anyone. They just bug me. Plus Jimmy's beard… wasn't all that neat all the time. When he first grew one it was sort of neat, but I didn't like it. Then he got that thing that I can't even call a beard, more like a hairy mass on his face… Anyway, I think he had a beautiful face that shouldn't have been behind a beard. :(

I could write an essay on that :lol:

I'm good, Eline. I'm in Hawaii at the moment… it's raining here but it's very warm.

Well you got a point there, Jimmy looks better without a beard because his face is so beautiful. :wub: But I like the beard too.. :lol:

Well you got a point there, Jimmy looks better without a beard because his face is so beautiful. :wub: But I like the beard too.. :lol:

Yeah, well, I like that one pic of him with a beard where he's wearing a hat and looking up and you can see a couple of his front teeth. That one's adorable. :wub: But in general, I really can't stand the beard.