Frenchmen Brice Taton died after being beaten up by Serbian hooligans

_Lena_Zep

I can't believe it. :blink:

My link

My link

I can't believe that hooligans are only 4-5 years older than me.

I can't believe you can beat someone just because he's not a supporter of your football team.

I can't believe you have to be aware of your own people in your own country.

He was only 28.

People like this have no business living in our society and should be killed.

My link

My link

I can't believe you can beat someone just because he's not a supporter of your football team.

He was only 28.

You can't believe it? Believe it. That's football. It's been happening for ages, unfortunately.

There is no another sport in the world that even remotely approaches football for passion and over zealous behaviour and the whole tribal thing.

The 'people's game' has a downside of being the 'people's game'.

Huh? You mean that people of the same nationality don't narmally kill, rob, or otherwise attack each other?

It's be better to say that it's hard to believe you have to be aware of overzealous football fans. Yes, that's hard to believe. Sadly, it's reality. <_<

Read the book 'Among The Thugs' by Bill Buford. It's about the English soccer hooligans.

I hate idiot sports fans.

<_<

My link

My link

He was only 28.

I feel sorry that you're so innocent to this kind of shit. I'm so used to hearing of these kind of cases that it doesn't even affect me much. I'm actually pretty stunned that it has affected you.

Where I'm from kids are years younger than me (I'm 23), and they don't even hide behind the excuse of hooliganism. They picks fights and decent people die at their hands.

Further more, I don't know what it's like in Serbia, but in the UK some areas are no-go when it comes to football. You can feel safe in your own home, but in reality every country has it share of fucktards.

Fights happen. People die. Welcome to the real world.

Archived