NEW BAND

JiMMYPAGE87

I think they should have jason botham john paul jones,jimmy, page and have ether david colverdale (the singer from whitesnake) or billy squier doing the vocals since the kinda have the same feel and voice that robert plant had. I think they work work out perfect i know david work with jimm in the past as i have one of there songs on one of my whitesnake cds....

Both John Paul Jones and Jason Bonham are quite busy at the moment, in fact they are making music with bands already (Which is in fact old news already)

As far as the last time I heard Coverdale, I am afraid he lost a lot of his vocal range, in fact he was playbacking most of the time (that was live in Tilburg, Holland)

I think they should have jason botham john paul jones,jimmy, page and have ether david coverdale (the singer from whitesnake) or billy squier doing the vocals since the kinda have the same feel and voice that robert plant had. I think they work work out perfect i know david work with jimmy in the past as i have one of there songs on one of my whitesnake cds....

Just last year Page, Jones & Bonham found having others besides Robert "doing the vocals" to be a pointless venture.

Jimmy and David remain friends to this day; if Jimmy were interested in working with him again he would have asked.

I'm not a big fan of David Coverdale. The Coverdale Page album is my least favorite of Jimmy's collaborations. I really liked Jimmy's work on Outrider. I thought the numbers he did with Chris Farlowe were fantastic. I'd like to see him do some more blues oriented stuff.

Yeah, David Coverdale and Billy Squire did have a Robert Plant kind of sound in there singing voice but, David Coverdale was way to POP/Metal and Billy Squire was way to POP/Rock oriented.

Even if they did have the Blue's/Rock thing going for them, nether had to much of the Country Blue's that Robert Plant has in him. This is likely why Robert Plant still has an audience that he can please. B)

Archived