Why is there only Jimmy merchandise?

Wolfman

Ever since I got my Jimmy action figure, I've been hoping that the manufacturer will come out with the Robert, Jonesy & Bonzo figures too. I'm sure that most everyone who bought the Jimmy figure would also buy the other figures, so I don't think the manufacturer would lose money by making the whole set.

That sure would be something to have the whole group and for it to be connectible in some sort of way (to create the stage).

Would also need karate grip and m16 with 203 attachment, just for fun :P

The Richard Cole figure should come with a kung-fu kick. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

What the world really needs is a Led Zeppelin four figurine set with instruments, stage and everything. Each figurine has it's own sound sample from the records or interviews.

Plant could have any of his bizarre verbose 'Plantations'; Page could have something suitably spooky and mysterious; Jonesy could permanently say "But that's tomorrow-tomorrow-tomorrow..." and Bonzo could yell either "That's gotta be the one - has to be!" or "Alright, let's go!"

You could then have them beating the hell out of lesser bands, backed up by the aforementioned Cole and Grant.

Jeez, I have waaaay too much free time to thinking about this stuff. That's what a frozen Ireland does to ya.

Archived