Fellow Zep head here

Pug

'Sup everyone? My name is Pug and Im new here.

Im 41 and have loved the mighty Zep since I was 17.

I also belong to the John Paul Jones site and Im pretty stroked about being here.

Music is my life and JPJ and the late, great Bonzo are the reasons why I play bass guitar and drums.

I look forward to meeting some great people here and making new friendships with people who love Led Zeppelin as much as I do.

Pug

'Sup everyone? My name is Pug and Im new here.

Im 41 and have loved the mighty Zep since I was 17.

I also belong to the John Paul Jones site and Im pretty stroked about being here.

Music is my life and JPJ and the late, great Bonzo are the reasons why I play bass guitar and drums.

I look forward to meeting some great people here and making new friendships with people who love Led Zeppelin as much as I do.

Pug

welcome Pug! this is such a great place to satisfy your quest for everything Zep, and just knowing you are surrounded by others who love the music and the band as your do...it's a bit addicting.

ps - even though you need 100 hits to become a Zep Head here, i think you are safe to say you certainly are one indeed (since you started listening at 17). I started listening at age 11 (I'm 37).

Enjoy!

• 5 months later...
man I had to go back seven pages to find my intro! LOL. I guess it's been awhile since Ive been here. But glad to be back.

It's fine Pug, this gives us folks who missed it the first time around another chance to say Hi and Welcome! :wave: I see that you like making Meez characters too, as I do. Do you play the flute as well as the bass guitar?

Archived