• Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
    • You Shook Me
    • Dazed and Confused
    • Your Time is Gonna Come
    • Black Mountain Side
    • Communication Breakdown
    • I Can't Quit You Baby
    • How Many More Times

I got this off the Metallica Boards just vote for your LEAST favorite and and whatever one has the least votes gets eliminated and eventually we'll see which one the majority thinks is the best and I will keep doing this with each album as each one goes

• 2 years later...

I chose "I can't quit you baby". I think the version on CODA is 100 times better. This one just doesn't grab me. It's great when your stoned...but what song isn't? I think the bass and drums are exceptional, but the guitar tone and performance of Page here isn't anything to talk about-even if it IS the blues.

I see quite a few votes for "Your time is gonna come"..while it's not a heavy rocker and sort of an odd one out, the lyrics are great, and something I can definitely relate to. I think Plant's approach is what gives the song it's strength.

"Lyin', Cheatin', Hurtin'...That's all you seem to do"....

I can remember singing this song with a bunch of drunk buddies in the car, going out to the barooms...Good times!

Edited by Rock Historian

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Man I'm kinda suprised "Your Time Is Gonna Come" got so many votes. Didn't see that coming. I voted "You Shook Me". Personally, it just never really stuck with me.

No kidding, that's actually one of the few songs that really should have shown up in there set back in the day me thinks.

• 3 months later...

Idk how anyone can dislike Your Time Is Gonna Come, the intro is weird but unique and the guitar riff is very simple yet very enjoyable, my only dislike is the overplayed chorus which could've been improved with an additional line. I chose Black Mountain Side, which is much better with White Summer.