NFL 2010 season (any takes?)

silvermedalist

Word is that the Eagles and Green Bay are both pursuing Lynch from the Bills. The Bills should trade him but I dont want a second round pick. I want a player. A defensive pass rusher or offensive lineman. :angry:

Oh man!!! He just got sent to Seattle

http://nfl-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/25050966

Well Lynch is gone to Seattle,. And now the big word is that Randy Moss is about to be traded back to Minnesota by New England in a shocking developement. Moss did not catch a pass in the rout of Miami the other night and the word is his contract ends this year and knowing New England they will move him now. He would give Fahre another weapon and New England would get at the very least a high pick or more. It would probably help both teams. That is what they are saying about the Bills trading Lynch. Being a Bills fan is not easy right now. I think its easier to be a Lions fan. Even though they have not won, they have played good enough to win in all but one game. And offensively they have alot of promise. They just need to build their defense. I guess the Rams are the most incredible story. Remember they went from worst to Super Bowl champs in 99. And who knows how good they are right now? Good enough to win that division perhaps. But Lynch could really help Seattle too.

Just put a parlay in of teams that are all due. Detroit, Buffalo, Carolina and San Fran.

Detroit has played very well in defeat. The Rams are the biggest surprise so far and are impressive. But historically Detroit has always been their jinx team. So I think the Lions win this weekend.

Singletary is a good motivator. But being a tough Lombardi type guy will only work for a short time in this day and age. It has caught up with the old boy and I feel bad for him. But he knew what he was getting himself into. Coaches dont last long if they dont win. I dont know who they play next but I would say if they dont win a game soon, he will be out.

Looks like it's going to be a long season.

:wacko:

Looks like it's going to be a long season.

:wacko:

I think San Fran has a big shot to beat Philly. With Vick out injured they are not the same. And who figured them to get whacked by washington? San Fran played well in a loss, but nobody figured the West would look like this. The Rams being the shocker of the NFL so far.

Well Lynch is gone to Seattle,. And now the big word is that Randy Moss is about to be traded back to Minnesota by New England in a shocking developement. Moss did not catch a pass in the rout of Miami the other night and the word is his contract ends this year and knowing New England they will move him now. He would give Fahre another weapon and New England would get at the very least a high pick or more. It would probably help both teams. That is what they are saying about the Bills trading Lynch. Being a Bills fan is not easy right now. I think its easier to be a Lions fan. Even though they have not won, they have played good enough to win in all but one game. And offensively they have alot of promise. They just need to build their defense. I guess the Rams are the most incredible story. Remember they went from worst to Super Bowl champs in 99. And who knows how good they are right now? Good enough to win that division perhaps. But Lynch could really help Seattle too.

We got a third round pick for him.

Bellicheck saw him as a cancer for the rest of the season cuz Randy was upset for not getting a big contract offer this year. Randy felt he wasn`t appreachiated and to be honsest, I think he was play`n only 50%. That`s not good,...Our loss over here in New England, and Farve now has someone to throw to. Randy is a hall of Fame player, when he runs down the field he`s dangerous in two big offensive ways, He`s an awsome reciever (prolly one of the top three eva) and he alway has two defenders on him , leave`n someone always open.

Our by week gives Brady time to adjust to spreading out the offence again. He`s not gonna have someone open all the time now !! I see more running and tight end action in our future. That will throw off a few defences down the season !!

I wish him luck,...he`s back where he started !!

I think San Fran has a big shot to beat Philly. With Vick out injured they are not the same. And who figured them to get whacked by washington? San Fran played well in a loss, but nobody figured the West would look like this. The Rams being the shocker of the NFL so far.

Yeah, those fu**ing Rams. :lol:

AFC West theory strikes again. 3-0 this year. Close to 90 % last 30 years. I read this in a magazine and its incredible. I have followed it. Oakland gets points at home today and beats San Diego. KC did the same to them a few weeks ago. I read it years ago and it works. And AFC West team at home getting points has covered the spread at an incredible percentage and it only applies to AFC West Vs AFC West.

Ralph Wilson to Bills faithfull. Be patient. Its going to take three years to rebuild this team. He is going to go on the road scouting quarterbacks. I have no doubt we will have the first pick. Never thought Id live to see them go 0-16 but I believe that may happen. On the New England and Moss thing, no way do I believe Belichek. No way. He says he did not know about any fighting between Moss and Brady. BS. And as soon as I heard they were tradiing him, I knew something was up. They willl lose their decoy on offense. Defenses will no longer have to double cover. Wonder if favre has anything left? WE shall soon see.

Buffalo needs to get Jim Kelly out of his recliner and back to the turf. Bring back Biscuit as well. Don't really understand why I'm a fan of the Bills.....

silvermedalist, I doubt you'll lose 16. Maybe 4-12, give or take.

They seem to be slipping back to back to back 2 and 12 seasons.

:(

Jerry Jones must really like Wade. I know Wade is a good guy. I spoke to him twice on the phone when he coached the Buffalo Bills. But I just cant see him surviving this. I mean, Dallas 1-3! Its not what they expected. I am surprised there is nothing on the wire today I say one or both are going to get fired if ths goes one more week. No way will Gailey get fired as it cant be blamed on him in Buffalo. When they did not work things out with Schoebel, their pass rusher, it cost them dearly. Now Wilson tells us to be patient and wait three years? Yeah. Ok Ralph. Do you have three years? Do any of us know how long we have? Get ready for lots of blackouts. Do you think Im going to buy a ticket with all the nonense? I was the idiot that bought a Trent Edwards jersey. Now I need a taylor to take off the S at the end so they will think my name is Edward:unsure:

I happened to run across TO Ocho show last nightl. they were talking about Favre and his problems off the field and the Brady and Moss thing. TO says Brady looks like a girl. I mean, talk about not holding back? Ill bet Brady will love to get wind of that. He said as far as the allegations surrounding Favre, "where there's smoke there is fire".

I only attended one 49er game during the Montana years and they lost to the Packers that day at Candlestick. :lol:

But they went on that year to win the Super Bowl. :D

They are now in the Dark Ages.

:unsure:

Well its going to be a good fight for that first pick. I hope the Bills lose them all to assure it. After they let Edwards go that was the last straw with me and this owner. The poor coach walked into a hopeless situation so I cant really blame him. As for Singletary, I think he was lucky early on and benefited from work done for him. He is going nowhere as a head coach. He should step down, but will probably wait for the axe to fall. I am shocked that Dallas has not fired Wade. Him and his father the Bum I am sure are very well liked by Jerry Jones but he has to make a move soon if things dont improve immediatley. I think with the problems the Vikings have had, they may very well get their butts handed to them by Dallas, if and only if they can stop the run. ie Peterson.

I am hoping that my beloved Bills can get the first overall pick this year. It pains me to see them playing this way.

I have been with them since late sixties. What reasoon is therer for optomism? They must build the offensive line. Lets assume they have the worst record, no guarantee with the likes of the Raiders around, but I think they may just manage. Then they get this hot shot kid? He will not be thrown to the wolves right away. Defensive line and linebacking must get revamped too. The only thing we have that is strong on the talent end is the secondary. They have some good guys there. Fitzpatrick does the best he can under the ciurcumstances. But when they dropped Trent and made him the scapegoat, it really burned my ass.

Congrats to the Lions who have tunred the corner. 5-1 against the spread and certainly should have faired better with some more wins. They are very close. Just need some work on the defensive side and they will be in contention for the first time in a long time. They are finally doing something right in Detroit. Now if they could only talk some sense into Ralph Wilson who is a Detroit resident.

I have been with them since late sixties. What reasoon is therer for optomism? They must build the offensive line. Lets assume they have the worst record, no guarantee with the likes of the Raiders around, but I think they may just manage. Then they get this hot shot kid? He will not be thrown to the wolves right away. Defensive line and linebacking must get revamped too. The only thing we have that is strong on the talent end is the secondary. They have some good guys there. Fitzpatrick does the best he can under the ciurcumstances. But when they dropped Trent and made him the scapegoat, it really burned my ass.

Congrats to the Lions who have tunred the corner. 5-1 against the spread and certainly should have faired better with some more wins. They are very close. Just need some work on the defensive side and they will be in contention for the first time in a long time. They are finally doing something right in Detroit. Now if they could only talk some sense into Ralph Wilson who is a Detroit resident.

Thankfully it was a bye week and I didn't have to get upset watching them B)

Archived