NFL 2010 season (any takes?)

silvermedalist

How do the damn Lions allow the Jets to win that game. They had it!! Idiots.

I knew they were going to lose as soon as we went up by 10. Our next possession we were trapped at the 10 yard line and forced to punt with 8:30 seconds left in the game. We punted with 15-20 seconds still left on the play clock. That 15-20 seconds would have eliminated time for two plays...including their tying field goal.

Curious if the Bills can go 0-16 ? I let you know next week. You see, I have experience in these kind of things. B)

I knew they were going to lose as soon as we went up by 10. Our next possession we were trapped at the 10 yard line and forced to punt with 8:30 seconds left in the game. We punted with 15-20 seconds still left on the play clock. That 15-20 seconds would have eliminated time for two plays...including their tying field goal.

Curious if the Bills can go 0-16 ? I let you know next week. You see, I have experience in these kind of things. B)

Many here want that as they believe Carolina will not win another game. Dallas I do not really concern with losing the top pick to as they will not take a QB. They are commited to Romo. But if Carolina gets it, we could lose out in the Andrew luck sweepstakes. The Lions like the Browns and Raiders are very much improved. The Lions in my book will win the central division next year if they continue on this path. They have a good QB who is tough. They should have won at leats 4 or 5 of the games they have lost, just like the Bills. Its not like Buffalo or Detroit are losing games like Dallas. getting blown out. They both have better days ahead. As for next week, the Lions in my mind win this game. Many want Fitzpatrick to stay on as the backup or to break in a new college QB. If we get the first pick it will be either Luck if he comes out or the other guy. I dont follow college like I used to. Dont have the time and too many teams. I cant stand the Jets and wanted Detroit to win. I cant believe they blew it. How good is Cleveland right now? They just beat the hell out of New Orleans and New England and are on the rise. they would be my sleeper team to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl if they can get in. I see them winning 5 straight after the Jets game and if they can beat the Jets next week can really go on a roll. I say they beat the Jets as their coach has to have this game circled. Payback to the team that fired him.

I must edit. I hear Detroit may not have their starter at QB, Stafford. If he does not play, the Bills win.

omg, what a let down. This was not a game they could have won, but should have won. So many mistakes made starting with the Suh extra point attempt and the Stanton imcompleted pass stopping the clock. :slapface: This team just doesn't know how to win. :angry: And now Stafford's shoulder is screwed again. :o One thing for sure, i've never seen Ford Field rock like that. They made the Jets fuck up a couple of times. Reminds me of the Silverdome days. I still believe this team will get on track one day. And I hope it's with Schwartz as the head coach, but if he keeps making bonehead decisions, he may fall the way of Wade Phillips.

omg, what a let down. This was not a game they could have won, but should have won. So many mistakes made starting with the Suh extra point attempt and the Stanton imcompleted pass stopping the clock. :slapface: This team just doesn't know how to win. :angry: And now Stafford's shoulder is screwed again. :o One thing for sure, i've never seen Ford Field rock like that. They made the Jets fuck up a couple of times. Reminds me of the Silverdome days. I still believe this team will get on track one day. And I hope it's with Schwartz as the head coach, but if he keeps making bonehead decisions, he may fall the way of Wade Phillips.

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse you catch us Buffalo Bills on the schedule. Talk about not knowing how to win. We are the experts at fucking up a game. Actually looked like we had Chicago and we actually did beat KC. We kick a 53 yd field goal in OT and the KC coach is allowed to get a timeout with the snap off. Bullshit. Two teams that are totally jnxed meet in Buffalo next week. One of us has to win. Shucks. Hope its you guys. We want that draft pick

We don't know how to win yet. That's why we suck on the road. We wait for something to happen, instead of causing it to happen. Cracked me up reading 'Silvermedalist's' idiots comment. That was one game. You and I have been watching this for years. 10 things have to go wrong and somehow they pull it off. I'm not a Stanton fan, but he can run and has a strong arm. In typical Lion's fashion, we'll probably go on a 3 game winning streak now.

Hey Dallas fans.....How's that Kitna to Roy Williams connection working for you ? :lol:

I can't believe Mike Williams is playing the way he is after all these years. :o

Being without their top QB the Lions can still win if they run the football and have the patience to stick with it. But I don't see enough of them to know if they will. The Bills are the worst againt the run and have a miserable pass rush. Totally inept and non existant. Still, its a winable game for them if Detroit's defense allows Fitzpatrick to work the ball downfield. I would rather lose them all if that is what it takes to beat Carolina out of the number one pick? Dallas is not the concern as they are happy with Romo and I just cant see them drafting a QB. But they could trade up if they happen to wind up with the worst record, a possibility for sure. I am hoping Cleveland beats the daylights out of the Jets, a payback game for their coach, speaking of very improved teams. There is not much seperating the best from the worst. Maybe tomorrow nights first Direct TV game will be a Super preview? Atlanta and Baltimore. Should be a good game to watch.

Being without their top QB the Lions can still win if they run the football and have the patience to stick with it. But I don't see enough of them to know if they will. The Bills are the worst againt the run and have a miserable pass rush. Totally inept and non existant. Still, its a winable game for them if Detroit's defense allows Fitzpatrick to work the ball downfield. I would rather lose them all if that is what it takes to beat Carolina out of the number one pick? Dallas is not the concern as they are happy with Romo and I just cant see them drafting a QB. But they could trade up if they happen to wind up with the worst record, a possibility for sure. I am hoping Cleveland beats the daylights out of the Jets, a payback game for their coach, speaking of very improved teams. There is not much seperating the best from the worst. Maybe tomorrow nights first Direct TV game will be a Super preview? Atlanta and Baltimore. Should be a good game to watch.

Here in lies the problem. Our running game is woeful at best (no pun intended at Jahvid Best :D) If Linahan would quit trying to run up the middle, where our O line can't block, and start dumping short passes in the flat where we can pick up yards, we may get somewhere. Late word is that Shaun Hill will start at QB and I don't know if Buffalo has anyone that can cover Calvin Johnson. If not, you guys may be in for a long day. Still can't believe Buffalo is 3 point favorites.

Here in lies the problem. Our running game is woeful at best (no pun intended at Jahvid Best :D) If Linahan would quit trying to run up the middle, where our O line can't block, and start dumping short passes in the flat where we can pick up yards, we may get somewhere. Late word is that Shaun Hill will start at QB and I don't know if Buffalo has anyone that can cover Calvin Johnson. If not, you guys may be in for a long day. Still can't believe Buffalo is 3 point favorites.

The one thing the Bills have is a good secondary. And dont forget, the Bills are losing their games in the last minute. Kind of like you guys. We are not the Dallas Cowboys getting waxed to the tune of 45-7. We will be there Sunday and I am predicting a Buffalo victory. Let the trash talk begin!:lol::drunk:

The one thing the Bills have is a good secondary. And dont forget, the Bills are losing their games in the last minute. Kind of like you guys. We are not the Dallas Cowboys getting waxed to the tune of 45-7. We will be there Sunday and I am predicting a Buffalo victory. Let the trash talk begin!:lol::drunk:

Hey, no trash talk from me. We haven't won a road game since 2007 and a winless team is always dangerous. I just hope Detroit is up for this game.

The Bills pick up Merriman from San Diego and the guy is hurt already. Will not play Sunday. WTF?? They should call this game the stupid bowl one. Detoit and Buffalo. Its tough being a fan of Cleveland also but at least they are on the right track. If they beat the Jets I can see them winning the next five. I think the Bills may win this but hope Im wrong in a way. Carolina may not win another game. So to get the fist pick we have to keep up the good losing.

THIS IS THE WEEK! I can just FEEL it...and I'm putting money down. Buffalo will win their first game tomorrow!

Detroit on the road? With Shaun Hill starting at QB? It's a lock, lol!

Get ready to celebrate tomorrow all you Buffalo fans!

THIS IS THE WEEK! I can just FEEL it...and I'm putting money down. Buffalo will win their first game tomorrow!

The game is a blackout in Buffalo. What a surprise. No sellout. Pittsburgh is a sellout only becuase many of their fans will make the drive and bought up the tickets.

How did you know?? :D

Congrats to all of you long-suffering Bills fans!!!

Miami win and Jets win makes it an AFC East sweep. How often does that happen in the East?

Hopefully the Bills won't win more than one more. I don't want Carolina to get the number one pick but I look at their schedule and just wonder how they will win another game? I dont know how the tie breaker's work but I assume it will be discussed more as the season winds down. This week its TO on the schedule. A winnable game for the Bills as I am not impressed with Cincy or Palmer at all.

Just saw the stat that the Bills have not lost to Cincy since 1989. Buffalo has won 9 in a row against them.

Hi Silver,all,

How can you like both the Bills and Pats? Anyway, with every win the chance of getting the number one pick slips away. I dont really want them to keep winning. Would rather have the high picks to fix the defensive line.

AFC baby,need I say more?And I can,... ;) Ask me.

KB(Jeez!)

How can you like both the Bills and Pats? Anyway, with every win the chance of getting the number one pick slips away. I dont really want them to keep winning. Would rather have the high picks to fix the defensive line.

You don't want to worry about a high round pick. If you can start winning and have an NFL class quarterback, quality free agent players will want to come to Buffalo. Root your boys on and win some games to to help my birds out. You can play the part by beating Pittsburgh this weekend. I'll be cheering for them in this game and against the Pats. Now go out and buy that # 14 jersey. Will Ya!!

You don't want to worry about a high round pick. If you can start winning and have an NFL class quarterback, quality free agent players will want to come to Buffalo. Root your boys on and win some games to to help my birds out. You can play the part by beating Pittsburgh this weekend. I'll be cheering for them in this game and against the Pats. Now go out and buy that # 14 jersey. Will Ya!!

Certainly the Bills are not laying down even with guys like Parrish being lost for the season. I would love to beat Pittsburgh as I know many of their fans. The only way to beat them is to go shotgun the whole game and spread the field and pass them silly. A good possibilty the Bills will do that. They must start better than at Cincy but they beat Cincy into submission. The Bungals quit. The Bills beat them pretty good. Pittsburgh will take some doing. Our defense may not be good enough to win this game. Our biggest problem is our defensive line. Must get a couple of good guys in the off season and then the Bills can return to contention.

Archived