Mel Gibson

danelectro59

Why would the jews even care, Jesus ain't their bag.

Hey Oracle, just to let you know, Jesus was the most famous Jew of all time, he out ranks Abraham, Moses and the Bitch who owns Tesco's by a Big Nose and Four Skins, if you know what i mean? :o Say no more. ;):lol:

Regards, Danny

Hey Oracle, just to let you know, Jesus was the most famous Jew of all time, he out ranks Abraham, Moses and the Bitch who owns Tesco's by a Big Nose and Four Skins, if you know what i mean? :o Say no more. ;):lol:

Regards, Danny

BIGDAN, I think he meant that Jesus wasn't the Savior for the Jews like Christian's believe. More from a religious perspective.

BIGDAN, I think he meant that Jesus wasn't the Savior for the Jews like Christian's believe. More from a religious perspective.

But 'JimmyPageZoSo56' that's just the thing, "HE WAS" or Could/Should Have Been their Saviour, but those Dumb Shits didn't understand him or didn't want to know his message.

I'm talking about the Dumb Shits of 2,000 years ago, not the Dumb Shits that Run the World Today, they couldn't understand anything remotely sensible like, "Get the fcuk outta the Holy Land you Jesus Killers" or "Don't sell Christian Cemeteries for a Quid (£1) there worth a Million times more than that" and as my Old Grand Pappy used to say "If God had wanted you to be Hood-less he would never have given you one for the Rabbi to cut off would he?" ;)

Don't those Dumb Shits know that everybody has a Foreskin for a reason?

So you can keep your mates chewing gum as fresh as your's. :o:lol:

Regards, Danny

If you guys don't like Mel's acting or directing, that's one thing. But why do so many take his personal life, as horrendous as it may be, and let that dictate your appreciation of his artistic endeavors? So what?

I couldn't care less what a person is like in their personal lives. I don't know them. All that matters to me is their artistic output. I happen to like some of Mel Gibson's work and some I don't. These latest revelations or rumor, whichever it is, has no bearing on his movie skills.

You people are too much into this soap opera aspect of a person's life. It must take an incredibly bored person to take on another's life so personally in their own.

I've always tried to separate the art from the artist. I like Sean Penn in Fast Times and Bad Boys, but other than that I think he's a leftist prick. :lol:

I've always tried to separate the art from the artist. I like Sean Penn in Fast Times and Bad Boys, but other than that I think he's a leftist prick. :lol:

Hi Redrum,

I have to agree with you. I like Ronnie Reagan in Wagon Train and General Electric Theatre, but other than that I think he's a Rightist prick. ;):lol:

Regards, Danny

PS, "Hey you in the Barn"

Hi Redrum,

I have to agree with you. I like Ronnie Reagan in Wagon Train and General Electric Theatre, but other than that I think he's a Rightist prick. ;):lol:

Regards, Danny

I'll take Ronnie over Sean anyday!!

B)

Hi Redrum,

Regards, Danny

:hysterical:

Hey Danny, i see your Ronnie Reagan and raise you a

Charlatan Heston

"Get your paws off of me you damned dirty ape!"

:hysterical:

Hey Danny, i see your Ronnie Reagan and raise you a

Charlatan Heston

"Get your paws off of me you damned dirty ape!"

Hi 'danelectro59'

I didn't know "Charlton Heston" was a "Charlatan", and didn't Jimmy live in "Heston" for a while? Small World hey?

Regards, Danny

But 'JimmyPageZoSo56' that's just the thing, "HE WAS" or Could/Should Have Been their Saviour, but those Dumb Shits didn't understand him or didn't want to know his message.

I'm talking about the Dumb Shits of 2,000 years ago, not the Dumb Shits that Run the World Today, they couldn't understand anything remotely sensible like, "Get the fcuk outta the Holy Land you Jesus Killers" or "Don't sell Christian Cemeteries for a Quid (£1) there worth a Million times more than that" and as my Old Grand Pappy used to say "If God had wanted you to be Hood-less he would never have given you one for the Rabbi to cut off would he?" wink.gif

Don't those Dumb Shits know that everybody has a Foreskin for a reason?

So you can keep your mates chewing gum as fresh as your's. ohmy.giflaugh.gif

Regards, Danny

You got me rollin' and my sides are achin' and my heart's going piddly pat !!!

hysterical.gif

If I found out my favorite musician was a card-carrying member of the KKK for example, I would no longer support that person. I wouldn't buy their albums, listen to their music or go to their concerts. I don't care how much I liked them before I found out or how good their music may be. Once you out yourself to be that kind of degenerate, I'll find someone new to listen to. No biggie.

I've heard the tapes of Mel's "rants". They're disgusting. Not to mention, he's threatened the life of the mother of his child a couple times by saying she needs to be beaten in the head with a baseball bat. Who the fuck says something like that?

After hearing the tapes, I'm actually kind of on Mel's side. That Oksana woman seems like a really sketchy person to me and she obviously did something to piss him off tremendously. She probably is a selfish goldigger like he says. As far as him punching her in the face...I wasn't there, I don't know the circumstances behind it so I can't really comment on that. It could have been an accident, she could have attacked him, who knows. If he just punched her for the sake of punching her then yeah, that's messed up. And I didn't really take the baseball bat comment literally, people say they want to hurt or kill people when they're angry with them all the time, rarely do they act it out. Yes he does sound crazy on the tape but people just snap sometimes.

If you guys don't like Mel's acting or directing, that's one thing. But why do so many take his personal life, as horrendous as it may be, and let that dictate your appreciation of his artistic endeavors? So what?

I couldn't care less what a person is like in their personal lives. I don't know them. All that matters to me is their artistic output. I happen to like some of Mel Gibson's work and some I don't. These latest revelations or rumor, whichever it is, has no bearing on his movie skills.

You people are too much into this soap opera aspect of a person's life. It must take an incredibly bored person to take on another's life so personally in their own.

Agreed.

You got me rollin' and my sides are achin' and my heart's going piddly pat !!!

hysterical.gif

Hi Ya Oracle,

Glad someone is awake, and glad i brought a little chuckle to your world today, i do what i can to educate the masses, just like you do, keep up the good work and maybe one day all our prayers will be answered, then again, maybe not.

Regards, Danny

PS, Shalom to the Hoodless. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Where do you dig up this shit? There is something very wrong with you!!!!!:o

I read the forum. It's in the 'rate this video' thread. Easy to find and see.

No diggin' to it. Urpp...excuse me, it'd take ALOT of diggin' to get to the point on that woman !

It ain't me with the fetish...ask Mangani ! :D

Archived