Ask Solar!

solar

What is a Kimber Doll?

Welcome back to another installment of Ask Solar! Thanks for the first question, Da-Lo. As always, your questions will be answered as they are asked.

To answer your question, contrary to current popular culture myths, the Kimber-Doll is NOT a sexual release device from some plastic surgery drama. Instead here is the answer to which you seek:

Kimber is Jerrica's little sister and the youngest Hologram band member. Hasbro issued two versions of Kimber, the 1985 aka 1st Edition & the 1986 aka 2nd Edition, the second edition is the third rarest Jem doll only behind the second Shana and second Aja.

Each doll came with: 1st Edition Kimber: stage fashion, keyboard guitar in light purple, pink pump style shoes,, comb, cassette tape with "Only the Beginning", "Twilight in Paris" and the "Jem Theme" and a pink stand. 2nd Edition Kimber (below): came with her stage fashion, aqua head-scarf, keyboard guitar in pink with glitter, pink pump style shoes, hairpick, cassette with the songs "Can't Get My Love", "Love's Not Easy" & the "Jem Theme" & a pink stand.

Here's one from my collection:

K1.jpg

Yes, I collect dolls. That does not make me less of a man. In fact, it only increases my appeal. Whether or not I use them as a sexual release device is none of your business, though.

Truly outrageously,

Ask Solar!

(currently listening to As Long As I Have You, 1/5/69 at LA's famed Whiskey-A-Go-Go)

For you newcomers to Ask Solar! make sure you ask a poignient question and I shall give you an equally compelling an answer. That's pretty simple. If you want to know about me, well, fucking read back a little. It's all here, babies, it's all here.

Our lines are free, who's up?

how high can a led zeppelin really fly!!!

Welcome zepsteve. Always nice to get a first-timer's question here at Ask Solar!

Ah, the age-old question of the led zeppelin. Well, steve, I think we all know that no amount of hydrogen or helium would get a led zeppelin off the ground. Of course, if modern military warfare experts could find a way to have an impenetrable derigible, you best believe they'd get it done.

No, steve, what we would need is a boatload of O2 for that blimp to fly. O2 gives the led zeppelin the ability to get airborn once again. Similar to Viagara.

And I'm not saying Robert Plant took any of the miracle drug...but you look closely at those pics and decide for youself. And I'm not talking about oxygen backstage.

Gasping for air,

Ask Solar!

(currently listening to the sound of my own breathing)

Sorry for the delay, but Ask Solar! was out doing some holiday shopping and buying himself three pairs of sweet and cheap Starbury shoes. Who be next, y'all?

• 1 month later...
Solar, i don't believe in Jesus anymore. He betrayed me. Now all i believe in is a plasticbabyjesus. What do you make of this?

Sunshine of my love,

Plasticbabyjesus (PBJ, as he's often called) is there for your idle idol worship. Nevermind that you'll be violating one of the Ten Commandments - those relics were carved in stone. We talkin' PLASTIC! PLASTIC! I mean, listen, we're sitting here talking about PLASTIC! Not stone, not stone, not stone, but we're talking about PLASTIC!

Enough from me, I'll let Allen Iverson tell you more:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketbal...son_transcript/

Iverson: "If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

In AI we trust,

Ask Solar!

Solar, i don't believe in Jesus anymore. He betrayed me. Now all i believe in is a plasticbabyjesus. What do you make of this?

Buy a dashboard version of the saviour. Throw on a little ah... "Love Train" by the O' Jay's and all will be revealed or relapsed or replaced, Anyway's that song will stick with you forever and hell... you can head bang with the best of them. :)

Archived