Jason Bonham: The Disregard of Scrapbooking

SteveAJones

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/31/2024 at 2:23 PM, reids said:

It appears she’s in a coma and the family are there to attend to her. 🙏🙏🙏

R😎

Sammy Hagar has commented that prayers are in order for Jason's mother.

Meanwhile, all of Jason's gigs with the JBLZE for this month have been cancelled.

My thoughts and prayers for the Bonham's during what is clearly a difficult time.  

My prayers for JB and the family as well. Pat has had to live with a huge loss for 43 years, and her husband wasn't an anonymous bloke who worked at Dixons, he was one quarter of the biggest musical act in the world. I can only imagine how tough it must have been for her.

On 9/3/2024 at 5:42 AM, SteveAJones said:

Sammy Hagar has commented that prayers are in order for Jason's mother.

Meanwhile, all of Jason's gigs with the JBLZE for this month have been cancelled.

My thoughts and prayers for the Bonham's during what is clearly a difficult time.  

🙏🙏🙏

R😎

More comment from Sammy Hagar about Jason's mom:

“His mother had a stroke and went into a coma, and it’s serious,” Hagar told KSHE 95 in a new interview (below). “The whole family went over there, and he held out for two or three days. [Then] he says, ‘I gotta go; I gotta go.’ I said, ‘You go – go.’

With the North American dates now complete, Hagar is set to tour Japan with Michael Anthony, Joe Satriani and Ray Thistlethwayte. “If Jason is still with his mom, he’s gotta be there till she either comes through or… whatever,” Hagar said, admitting he shouldn’t speculate. “But he’s got a medical emergency with his mother. You don’t ignore that.”

https://ultimateclassicrock.com/sammy-hagar-drummer-change/

Edited by zeplz71

10 hours ago, zeplz71 said:

More comment from Sammy Hagar about Jason's mom:

“His mother had a stroke and went into a coma, and it’s serious,” Hagar told KSHE 95 in a new interview (below). “The whole family went over there, and he held out for two or three days. [Then] he says, ‘I gotta go; I gotta go.’ I said, ‘You go – go.’

With the North American dates now complete, Hagar is set to tour Japan with Michael Anthony, Joe Satriani and Ray Thistlethwayte. “If Jason is still with his mom, he’s gotta be there till she either comes through or… whatever,” Hagar said, admitting he shouldn’t speculate. “But he’s got a medical emergency with his mother. You don’t ignore that.”

I appreciate Sammy's honesty but he's sharing too much.