Sir Sean Connery No-Show at Spanish Court

The Rover

The Rover,

Connery will come up with any excuse so that he doesn't have to appear in person, and run the gauntlet of the press in Spain. He is able to travel to Edinburgh every year to attend the Edinburgh International Film Festival - that's no trouble for him - ill health or not!

HIs excuse for not living in Scotland is that he will only return if Scotland becomes independent. He seems to have an excuse for every occasion.:rolleyes:

The Rover,

Connery will come up with any excuse so that he doesn't have to appear in person, and run the gauntlet of the press in Spain. He is able to travel to Edinburgh every year to attend the Edinburgh International Film Festival - that's no trouble for him - ill health or not!

HIs excuse for not living in Scotland is that he will only return if Scotland becomes independent. He seems to have an excuse for every occasion.:rolleyes:

Hi Kenog,

I was under the impression from an interview he did in Edinburgh last year that hadn't returned to Scotchland for over 16 years, he became very irate with the reporter but he didn't deny or give a reason for his absence.

I also believe he has to have Scotch Elocution lessons so he can keep his supposed Scotch accent up to date.

Scotch Independence Ha, you lost your Independence on the Battlefield, why? because most of your so called "Bravehearts" didn't/couldn't give a toss about Scotchland or Bonny Prince Charlie the Drunkard Philanderer.

I'll see you Jimmy/Seany, on the Moors on a Moon Licked Nict if you want to join your Fallen Ancestors at Culluden, or would you be better off keeping your "Big Mooth Shut Ye Gobshite Ye" and stay in your warm bed in the Bahamas? cos you would be no match for this Hated Sassenach at your age chummy. ;)

Regards, Danny the Sassenach.

Hi all,

He still has his tattoo? :)

KB

Hi Kev, my old cryptic fiend. :o

It makes me laugh you know? that Scotchland and Ireland and all their people would jump in to bed with any Country that Opposes England, and they still do, yet those same countries (Spain, France, Nazi Germany) don't give a fig for all that friendship now a days, its makes me feel so good to be English and devoid of Foreign Friends that would treat my Country and Countrymen so, agh forgot about the USA, dam. :mad::lol:

Very Kind Regards, The Not So Cryptic Danny

Hi Danny,all,

Hi Kev, my old cryptic fiend. :o

Cryptic? :huh: Sean Connery has an old tattoo which says 'Scotland Forever'

on his forearm,..

"It makes me laugh you know? that Scotchland and Ireland and all their people would jump in to bed with any Country that Opposes England, and they still do, yet those same countries (Spain, France, Nazi Germany) don't give a fig for all that friendship now a days, its makes me feel so good to be English and devoid of Foreign Friends that would treat my Country and Countrymen so, agh forgot about the USA, dam. :mad::lol:

Me too,1066,the French,oui?Your Royals are what?German,Austrian,and???

Sure,.....I love you Danny~ B)

Kev

Hi Danny,all,

Cryptic? :huh: Sean Connery has an old tattoo which says 'Scotland Forever'

on his forearm,..

Me too,1066,the French,oui?Your Royals are what?German,Austrian,and???

Sure,.....I love you Danny~ B)

Kev

Hi Kev,

I knew nothing of Connery's tattoo, and I couldn't care less either, if I ever get to meet him I'll spit in his eye before I ever shake his hand.

The last English King was One Eyed Harold of Hastings fame, since then they have all be Foreign Monarchs, this last lot are from Saxe Coburg Gotha, as True a German as you can get, just as the Austrians are.

I'm thinking of starting a revolt to oust this lot of German upstarts and installing a True English King or Queen, but I'm not talking Elton John if that's what your thinking? I'm thinking more Galadriel or Arwen or even a Ginger Tart called Boudica/Boudicca or however its spelt, so if you know any Ginger Tarts that fancy dressing up a bit give them my email will you?

www.lookingforagingertarttobequeenofengland.co.uk

Many Thanks My Dear Fiend, Danny

Hi Kev,

I knew nothing of Connery's tattoo, and I couldn't care less either, if I ever get to meet him I'll spit in his eye before I ever shake his hand.

The last English King was One Eyed Harold of Hastings fame, since then they have all be Foreign Monarchs, this last lot are from Saxe Coburg Gotha, as True a German as you can get, just as the Austrians are.

I'm thinking of starting a revolt to oust this lot of German upstarts and installing a True English King or Queen, but I'm not talking Elton John if that's what your thinking? I'm thinking more Galadriel or Arwen or even a Ginger Tart called Boudica/Boudicca or however its spelt, so if you know any Ginger Tarts that fancy dressing up a bit give them my email will you?

www.lookingforagingertarttobequeenofengland.co.uk

Many Thanks My Dear Fiend, Danny

Hi Danny

I'm I'll happily join your revolt to get this 'Royal' lot ousted out. The Queen is the only one I have any respect for, the rest are moronic idiots who all look like horses as a result of generations of inbreeding! Agreed there's way too much German blood in that family for it to be acceptable! :o It's a national embarrassment !!

Not sure about the whole Ginger Tart thing, though. :D

Magic

Hi Danny

I'm I'll happily join your revolt to get this 'Royal' lot ousted out. The Queen is the only one I have any respect for, the rest are moronic idiots who all look like horses as a result of generations of inbreeding! Agreed there's way too much German blood in that family for it to be acceptable! :o It's a national embarrassment !!

Not sure about the whole Ginger Tart thing, though. :D

Magic

Hi Magic,

"Ginger Tart"=Red Headed Sweetie.

The Royals are a great laugh if you don't take them too seriously. The DoE is a very funny guy, very caring of the people of this Great Country and a much better representative for us than any President that the world has had to offer, look no further than any US President for how not to behave in Public.

Andrew fought in the front line in the Falklands War, I cant see any Presidents son being allowed to do that, can you?

And what about Prince Harry? directing air strikes on the Taliban, could you imagine Old George Doubleya ever getting that close to the enemy? No, me neither.

I'll take our lot over any President that the world has to offer, they put Humour before Bullshit and they have no political allegiance so until a better Ginger Tart comes along I'll make do with the Kraut family, but an Elven Princess? I would vote for one of those without question. :D

Regards, Danny

PS, Oi Connery, your not welcome south of Hadrian's Wall and if you have a few quid to spare I would be happy to rebuild it so as you don't have to darken our Sassenach doorsteps again. ;)

Hi Kenog,

I was under the impression from an interview he did in Edinburgh last year that hadn't returned to Scotchland for over 16 years, he became very irate with the reporter but he didn't deny or give a reason for his absence.

I also believe he has to have Scotch Elocution lessons so he can keep his supposed Scotch accent up to date.

Scotch Independence Ha, you lost your Independence on the Battlefield, why? because most of your so called "Bravehearts" didn't/couldn't give a toss about Scotchland or Bonny Prince Charlie the Drunkard Philanderer.

I'll see you Jimmy/Seany, on the Moors on a Moon Licked Nict if you want to join your Fallen Ancestors at Culluden, or would you be better off keeping your "Big Mooth Shut Ye Gobshite Ye" and stay in your warm bed in the Bahamas? cos you would be no match for this Hated Sassenach at your age chummy. ;)

Regards, Danny the Sassenach.

Dear Danny the Sassenach (the artist formerly known as BIGDAN)

What were you drinking when you wrote this?:D I am amazed at how you have picked up the Scotch(!) language so quickly. Does Misses BIGDAN know that you are multilingual and also, an expert on international political relations? Will she now have to change her name by Deed Poll to Misses BIGDAN the Sassenach?:D

Dear Danny the Sassenach (the artist formerly known as BIGDAN)

1. What were you drinking when you wrote this?:D

2. I am amazed at how you have picked up the Scotch(!) language so quickly.

3. Does Misses BIGDAN know that you are multilingual and also,

4. an expert on international political relations?

5.Will she now have to change her name by Deed Poll to Misses BIGDAN the Sassenach?:D

Hi Kenog,

1. I was Raging for a Shake, and I was also Shaking with Rage.

2. Thank you, its amazing how Hatred can bring out the Linguist in one isn't it?

3. Yes, and she also knows I speak many languages, but mainly Poorly though. She also thinks of me as a Cunning Linguist, although I have not a clue as to what she means.

4. I have a brother who has lived in Nippon for over 25 years, so does he count as an International Relation?

5. No, Misses BIGDAN is a Gypsy Queen, she can trace her ancestry back to her Mother and Father, although the paternal link is a little shady, my pet name for her is "Bisto" because she Browns Very well, another pet name for her is "Yoghut" because she is so "Thick and Fruity". :P

Regards, Danny the Sassenach

PS, She also has a wicked sense of humour, :D I hope. :o;):lol:

Hi Magic,

"Ginger Tart"=Red Headed Sweetie.

The Royals are a great laugh if you don't take them too seriously. The DoE is a very funny guy, very caring of the people of this Great Country and a much better representative for us than any President that the world has had to offer, look no further than any US President for how not to behave in Public.

Andrew fought in the front line in the Falklands War, I cant see any Presidents son being allowed to do that, can you?

And what about Prince Harry? directing air strikes on the Taliban, could you imagine Old George Doubleya ever getting that close to the enemy? No, me neither.

I'll take our lot over any President that the world has to offer, they put Humour before Bullshit and they have no political allegiance so until a better Ginger Tart comes along I'll make do with the Kraut family, but an Elven Princess? I would vote for one of those without question. :D

Regards, Danny

PS, Oi Connery, your not welcome south of Hadrian's Wall and if you have a few quid to spare I would be happy to rebuild it so as you don't have to darken our Sassenach doorsteps again. ;)

Hi Danny

Yes, agreed the Royal family can be very entertaining, especially Prince Philip's gaffes, so I suppose that is a function of sorts! I also agree about Prince Andrew and Prince Harry serving abroad, at least some of them are prepared to get their hands dirty, and I do respect them for that.

Yes, the last thing we need is a President! Sorry to all Americans here, but a Presidential system is the worst political system to have, too much power and influence given to one individual. It's also very difficult to remove them if they breach that power; that's why nearly all dictatorships rely/relied on Presidential systems. Parliamentary systems are much better organised with power distributed more evenly in the executive (although maybe not right now in the UK, but that's another topic entirely!). ;) I'd much rather stick with the Queen opening Parliament, delivering her Christmas Day speech and so on, whilst at the same time having very little influence over things that happen in this country.

Although I have to say Danny that I'm a little disappointed that you decided against your revolt, I was looking forward to the English Civil War Part II. Nevermind, maybe when Charles takes over you'll change your mind! :D

Magic

Hi Danny

Yes, agreed the Royal family can be very entertaining, especially Prince Philip's gaffes, so I suppose that is a function of sorts! I also agree about Prince Andrew and Prince Harry serving abroad, at least some of them are prepared to get their hands dirty, and I do respect them for that.

Yes, the last thing we need is a President! Sorry to all Americans here, but a Presidential system is the worst political system to have, too much power and influence given to one individual. Parliamentary systems are much better organised with power distributed more evenly (although maybe not right now in the UK, but that's another topic entirely!). ;)

Although I have to say Danny that I'm a little disappointed that you decided against your revolt, I was looking forward to the English Civil War Part II. Nevermind, maybe when Charles takes over you'll change your mind! :D

Magic

Hi Magic,

Yes, "Charles the Shit" off with his head I say. :o

Its not over until its over.

And remember this? part of the New National Anthem.

"Oh Albion remains, sleeping now to rise again"

King Robert the First

now there's a thought hey?

Regards, Danny

Hi Magic,

Yes, "Charles the Shit" off with his head I say. :o

Its not over until its over.

And remember this? part of the New National Anthem.

"Oh Albion remains, sleeping now to rise again"

King Robert the First

now there's a thought hey?

Regards, Danny

Blether :P:D

[PS, Oi Connery, your not welcome south of Hadrian's Wall and if you have a few quid to spare I would be happy to rebuild it so as you don't have to darken our Sassenach doorsteps again. ;)

BIGDAN the Sassenach,

You are in danger of being reported to the Race Relations Board:o :o :o. I can just see the case citation now "Connery S v BIG DAN the Sassenach." :D The biggest problem you will have is if Misses BIGDAN is called on your behalf as a character witness :P

P.S. As for the bit about having a few quid to spare, Connery is notoriously tight-fisted, so you will have to apply to some government department for a grant to rebuild Hadrian's Wall. Failing that, go to your local B & Q and buy some cement, bricks .......

[PS, Oi Connery, your not welcome south of Hadrian's Wall and if you have a few quid to spare I would be happy to rebuild it so as you don't have to darken our Sassenach doorsteps again. ;)

BIGDAN the Sassenach,

You are in danger of being reported to the Race Relations Board:o :o :o. I can just see the case citation now "Connery S v BIG DAN the Sassenach." :D The biggest problem you will have is if Misses BIGDAN is called on your behalf as a character witness :P

P.S. As for the bit about having a few quid to spare, Connery is notoriously tight-fisted, so you will have to apply to some government department for a grant to rebuild Hadrian's Wall. Failing that, go to your local B & Q and buy some cement, bricks .......

Hi Kenog,

The Race Relations Board can kiss my English Arse mate, nowhere have I said anything remotely Insulting or Untrue about the Great Scottish People? :peace:

Sean Connery is a noted English Hater and it is He who is the Racist and a Traitor to a unified Britain, off with His head I say, and put it on a Pole, that's if you can find a Pole that would have Him. :o

Misses BIGDAN will do the right thing as always, we have Scottish Inlaws, well their more akin to Outlaws but She has the jist of their characters, and they are wanting. :yesnod:

I'll have a word with Wimpy the Builders and see how much an Irishman wants for a days work nowadays, if its as little as the Polish Peasants ask for here in London then I'll have as many as I can feed Stew and Potatoes too. ;)

Regards, Danny

Hi Kenog,

I'll have a word with Wimpy the Builders and see how much an Irishman wants for a days work nowadays, if its as little as the Polish Peasants ask for here in London then I'll have as many as I can feed Stew and Potatoes too. ;)

Regards, Danny

Hi BIGDAN

I foresee another case looming at the Employment Tribunal ............:D

Woah! Fancy old James Bond being such a coward! I have never ever got what the fuss was all about as far as James Bond films are concerned and I pretty much find the whole "James Bond" concept a bit of a joke to be honest (at least Pierce Brosnan has this sophisticated air about him and has quite passable looks but Sean Connery resembles my Micro Economics professor quite a bit :hysterical:) and I have even lesser respect for Sean Connery now after this little incident! The bugger sure doesn't deserve a knighthood! Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Hi Danny

Yes, the last thing we need is a President! Sorry to all Americans here, but a Presidential system is the worst political system to have, too much power and influence given to one individual. It's also very difficult to remove them if they breach that power; that's why nearly all dictatorships rely/relied on Presidential systems. Parliamentary systems are much better organised with power distributed more evenly in the executive (although maybe not right now in the UK, but that's another topic entirely!). ;) I'd much rather stick with the Queen opening Parliament, delivering her Christmas Day speech and so on, whilst at the same time having very little influence over things that happen in this country.

Magic

Haha, when I read the name of this thread I knew I would get some good laughs from BIGDAN and others.

Magic, if you think our presidential system is inferior, don't ever look into our legislature, two houses full of unnaturally tanned and coiffed hypocrites.

Archived