Jimmy Book Already on EBAY !

tnlg33

Wow there sure is. Somebody must have not been happy with it. I couldn't imagine why not. It's signed by Jimmy. :unsure:

CLICK

Not necessarily. Seems to me this could be a person who bought it with the intention of selling it.

Edited to add: This person is not unhappy with the book:

(HATE having to sell this but had a bit of a family emergency last month and I'm in dire need of funds. I know this will find a great home)

Anybody who sells a copy is going to say it's the greatest thing ever and they can hardly bear to part with it, even if they bought it for the very purpose of parting with it. ;)

I thought the same thing but if you bought the book strictly to make money from selling it I don't think selling it within a week of obtaining it is the smartest move!

Prob. bought two copies, used two different credit cards or addresses if it was a one copy only limit.

As soon as it was sold out, you know people went to Ebay to see if they'd find it on there.

One person I'm pretty sure had no interest in buying it... Jeff Beck.

I wouldn't be surprised if JPJ and Jason Bonham have a copy, but you think Robert wound up with a copy?

I know at least one member here who has bought two copies, one for themselves and one as an investment which is a pretty smart move if you can afford it.

I personally think whoever is selling this copy is trying to make quick money out of the book selling out. I personally think it would have been a wiser investment to keep hold of it and sell it at a later date when it's had chance to increase in value.

Prob. bought two copies, used two different credit cards or addresses if it was a one copy only limit.

As soon as it was sold out, you know people went to Ebay to see if they'd find it on there.

One person I'm pretty sure had no interest in buying it... Jeff Beck.

I wouldn't be surprised if JPJ and Jason Bonham have a copy, but you think Robert wound up with a copy?

I would assume Robert has a copy. But I'm not certain.

• 1 year later...

Archived