robert plant signature with illustration?

Anyone recognize this signature as Robert Plants (see photo attached)? The objectits signed on dates from the 70's not seen a Robert Plant signature like itwhen I google imaged his signature also strange to have a plant illustrationwith it.

Any thoughts would be welcome as it was hidden on theunderside of something I bought that was believed to be owned buy a member onled zeppelin but was sold without the seller seeing this signature or at ainflated due to the led zep connection so just interested to see if there isany possible truth to the previous ownership story.

Thanksguys

post-16359-0-25113300-1294672115_thumb.j

I've always regarded THIS signature as Percy's, hopefully it is as I've got a autograph I picked up as eBays with this exact signature..

Robert_Plant_Poster_CU.jpg

That looks to be authentic. Bear in mind there are many fakes sold on ebay. The best rule of thumb is to purchase from reputable dealers only. You can always submit the signature to a qualified third party for authentication.

http://www.psacard.com/articles/article_view.chtml?artid=6494.

That looks to be authentic. Bear in mind there are many fakes sold on ebay. The best rule of thumb is to purchase from reputable dealers only. You can always submit the signature to a qualified third party for authentication.

http://www.psacard.c...html?artid=6494.

I think I might send it in, the autograph means a lot to me for some reason..

Have you checked to see if there is a thread about that? wouldn't want Jahfin to find one after you had started one, :slapface:

Kind Regards, Danny

I sneeked back into my otherYES thread with paper bag on me head, so I don't think he noticed, am sure mods are changing their pants after wetting themselves witht the spat. There use to be a guy called Spats on here actually. Wonder what happened to him ??...ah he prob got banned.

Edited by leddy

I sneeked back into my otherYES thread with paper bag on me head, so I don't think he noticed, am sure mods are changing their pants after wetting themselves witht the spat. There use to be a guy called Spats on here actually. Wonder what happened to him ??...ah he prob got banned.

Hi Leddy,

Spats got himself banned, I don't know the Ins and Out as I'm not a Nosey Parker like some on here who I will keep nameless. ;)

Kind Regards, Danny

Anyone recognize this signature as Robert Plants (see photo attached)? The objectits signed on dates from the 70's not seen a Robert Plant signature like itwhen I google imaged his signature also strange to have a plant illustrationwith it.

Any thoughts would be welcome as it was hidden on theunderside of something I bought that was believed to be owned buy a member onled zeppelin but was sold without the seller seeing this signature or at ainflated due to the led zep connection so just interested to see if there isany possible truth to the previous ownership story.

Thanksguys

Try this site,bognorphotographer.