Bath footage

ledzepfilm

My god LedZep342.

The footage is UNDEREXPOSED. It's in bad shape, and if it exists, it's not in Jimmy's hands. It's stuck behind a vault somewhere. I doubt nobody has it.

And, any footage is worth it, like the Pittsburgh profilm! Only 2 seconds surfaced, but still worth it (not to sync)

I don't want it just for the personal pleasure of synching, I want it to have in my collection and to let other people experience the magic of Led Zeppelin, when I sync it and load it to youtube when I have it, if I ever do.

Well, it's only cause the sun was setting in the back, is why it is underexposed and the black and white pro footage is in Jimmy's hands, the other pro footage probably doesn't exist anymore (the underexposed film).

Yea, well synching is sorta fun, depending on how large the clips are, and I would definitely to share it on youtube too, other Zep fans deserve to see new Zep footage.

LedZep342. THERE IS NO SECOND PROFILM, AND THE B/W FOOTAGE NOT IN PAGE'S HANDS.

Dude. Legend says that Page was offered the footage, but the owner asked for too much money.

Well this is what they say on the Ukrockfestivals site, "Professionally filmed 16mm footage of Zeppelin at Bath was given to the band in the last year or two. Unfortunately it was just silent footage ." and sorry, my bad the B&W footage was given to the band, not page.

And the footage that was offered to page is different footage.

Well this is what they say on the Ukrockfestivals site, "Professionally filmed 16mm footage of Zeppelin at Bath was given to the band in the last year or two. Unfortunately it was just silent footage ." and sorry, my bad the B&W footage was given to the band, not page.

And the footage that was offered to page is different footage.

orly.jpg

The 'ORLY' owl is what's known as an internet meme.

What I think he's getting at is that you seem pretty certain of this 16mm b&w footage being in existence but there's no evidence to show this?

LedZep342, it's an internet joke and it was sarcasm...obviously. :slapface: Yes, thank you tom kid. LedZep342, it should not be that hard to figure out why I posted it. tom kid is right and you are beating a dead horse. If I were you I would just stop talking. People have obviously made up their minds about you and if you want to salvage what you can, then drop it please. I'm not trying to be an ass but I am letting you know what i have read and observed.

Sorry, off topic everyone. :offtopic:

Edited by JimmyPageZoSo56

And LedZep342, what's the point in still saying that I need all of the Bath footage for synching, which all in all your not gonna get, or deserve, it?

Well, it's obvious that i'm not going to get it, I was just saying I would synch it, I never said I need the footage to synch.

LedZep342, it's an internet joke and it was sarcasm...obviously. :slapface: Yes, thank you tom kid. LedZep342, it should not be that hard to figure out why I posted it. tom kid is right and you are beating a dead horse. If I were you I would just stop talking. People have obviously made up their minds about you and if you want to salvage what you can, then drop it please. I'm not trying to be an ass but I am letting you know what i have read and observed.

Sorry, off topic everyone. :offtopic:

I understand that it was a joke JimmyPageZoSo56, you don't have to make such a big deal out of it and I stopped talking about the Bath footage about two weeks ago?:huh:

That's actually not true. Actually it was thrown off the balcony of the Edgewater Inn and to the bottom of the Puget Sound.

I heard it was thrown off the balcony of the Edgewater Inn, then later found by a fisherman in the next year or so, at the shore of puget sound.

I heard it was thrown off the balcony of the Edgewater Inn, then later found by a fisherman in the next year or so, at the shore of puget sound.

This may not be true either as there is a rumor that Jimmy Page had it buried with Jimmy Hoffa. And his whereabouts could be anywhere. Never too early to begin the search.