Cool '75 clip. Enjoy

snapper

Thanks for the regonizeition of my video :)

If you know the well known clip from this date, this is footage not included in it. Even the live stuff.

No. thank you. And yes, I know this is different live footage from the "well known clip", wonder what else may exist

from that show. The couple of minutes of fan footage before the encore also makes me think that the bulk of this show

may have been shot. Yes, it is wishful thinking, but it really wouldn't surprise me if it was.

It's not. If a new clip starts after that clip, there is no more footage after that.

Well, I think there is, cause on the vid that you posted with the encore, it has a few seconds of the encore, then stops and shows the rest of the encore, so the guy could have just deleted that audience scene out.

^^Do you guys have to bicker on every thread? And why do you both show up together at the same time all the time? I'm beginning to think you two are one person having a laugh.

Anyhow, this footage is not that complicated to figure out. It's obviously from an NBC news report, and as such, the news crew had to get permission to shoot footage inside the venue. The typical routine for this is that bands will allow them to shoot the first five minutes of a show...hence, that is why you get "Rock and Roll", as it was the first song of the night. Perhaps they might finagle permission from the manager to shoot footage of the fans, but only if they don't include footage of the band past the "first 5 minute" time limit. So, that footage of the screaming fans you see in the above clip was shot during the encore break between "Stairway to Heaven" and "WWL/Black Dog".

It is most assuredly NOT fan-shot footage; no fan was going to be allowed to roam the venue with an external light-source beaming into people's eyes, and the Rock and Roll footage was taken from the photo-pit in front of the stage.

I would say, given the length of the news report, that this is all the cameraman shot for the report...there is no extra footage.

Well, there's really no way to find out if there's more footage, it would be much better if they just put all the footage as is on bootleg, so it wouldn't be so hard to figure out what footage was shot. But i'm pretty sure there is more footage of this audience scene, it's probably on some bootleg.

The two of you keep responding back and forth to one another on the same threads in almost unison.

Yeah it certainly does clog up the threads and they go off topic very quickly and turn into bickering between them.

Archived