Cool '75 clip. Enjoy

snapper

The reason why all of the threads with me and LedZep342 go off topic? Not to be rude, but you guys won't be quiet about us talking about something.

An example of an "off topic" thread is:

"The footage is really nice!"

"Yea, but I think audio is way better!"

"Audio? Have you heard of the show when Keith Moon goes on stage? The audio of him cursing is totally awesome!"

My conversations with him:

"Well, I don't think Jimmy wore that, because in the backstage footage, he is buttoning his vest up, he has it on in those sound check pics"

"I agree!"

So guys, these threads really get off topic because you guys won't drop the fact that we talk back and forth about something, you think we should message about it, when we are talking about THE TOPIC.

The reason why all of the threads with me and LedZep342 go off topic? Not to be rude, but you guys won't be quiet about us talking about something.

An example of an "off topic" thread is:

"The footage is really nice!"

"Yea, but I think audio is way better!"

"Audio? Have you heard of the show when Keith Moon goes on stage? The audio of him cursing is totally awesome!"

My conversations with him:

"Well, I don't think Jimmy wore that, because in the backstage footage, he is buttoning his vest up, he has it on in those sound check pics"

"I agree!"

So guys, these threads really get off topic because you guys won't drop the fact that we talk back and forth about something, you think we should message about it, when we are talking about THE TOPIC.

Yea, thanks ledzepfilm, and it's also because we talk to much on one thread, so actually we should probably message you know, only cause we talk a little to much on one thread, but you are definitely right, we don't go off topic!

• Administrators

Yea, I know, that's why I have a feeling there's more footage.

I've seen all the master/raw film NBC has. Total time for this footage is something like 18 minutes, including the news report.

I've seen all the master/raw film NBC has. Total time for this footage is something like 18 minutes, including the news report.

Thanks Sam for the confirmation. If you don't mind, could you clarify the nature of the footage...is Rock and Roll the only performance footage, with the rest being crowd shots? Or is there more performance footage...Sick Again maybe? Or some other song?

Thanks in advance for any light you could shed.

• Administrators

Thanks Sam for the confirmation. If you don't mind, could you clarify the nature of the footage...is Rock and Roll the only performance footage, with the rest being crowd shots? Or is there more performance footage...Sick Again maybe? Or some other song?

Thanks in advance for any light you could shed.

As far as live footage: Rock and Roll is nearly complete, a lot of Sick Again, and fragments of Over the Hills, also a distant shot between encores of the "Led Zeppelin" sign and the band walking out onstage. The rest is crowd footage, like the clips shown in the news report (interviews with fans walking in into MSG, audience cheering, short Peter Grant interview at the hotel etc).

As far as live footage: Rock and Roll is nearly complete, a lot of Sick Again, and fragments of Over the Hills, also a distant shot between encores of the "Led Zeppelin" sign and the band walking out onstage. The rest is crowd footage, like the clips shown in the news report (interviews with fans walking in into MSG, audience cheering, short Peter Grant interview at the hotel etc).

Is there any footage from the Well known clip and ledzepfilm's vid not seen on either, if so could you give me a download link?

Archived