Jimmy Page Says...

MrZoSo

Hmmmm....

JimmyPage.jpg

When my friends and I saw this photo, the pngs from XXIV down through I, the video, the animated hour glass, the astrological chart background image, etc. one of my friends commented that this is a bit like the mysteries we would try to unravel on the cover of LZIV when it was released...and we love that Jimmy is still keeping us guessing and solving these sorts of little mysteries.

When my friends and I saw this photo, the pngs from XXIV down through I, the video, the animated hour glass, the astrological chart background image, etc. one of my friends commented that this is a bit like the mysteries we would try to unravel on the cover of LZIV when it was released...and we love that Jimmy is still keeping us guessing and solving these sorts of little mysteries.

I'm so sorry, but I still can't click on anything on that site. Could you explain where this photo came from? You don't have to explain the significance, just where it came from and in what context. Are we suppose to notice the building next to the day-care?

The YouTube user JimmyPageCom that added the sandtimer video also added a new video to Brenda Lee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3iddSDW-l8

That video now during his session work he must have played guitar on this song is this of any significance do you think?

Maybe he has worked with Brenda Lee recently?

It's not your mystery though, Roland. If that pic was posted somewhere public, then we all should be allowed info on it. Otherwise, you shouldn't have posted it on this website. MSG, you're reasonable. Please let us know where that came from. Is it from the new facebook page? I don't have facebook. Again, I would like to figure out the significance on my own, but I can't without context. Am I to investigate103 Frithville Gardens, Shepherds Bush? Happy Child Day Care?

Let's keep this a team effort, guys! :cheer:

And MSG, you are confirming that there was somekind of countdown from 24-1? That knocks my 23 theory out. Oh well, ever onward!

Ooh, just saw your post TSRTS...not bad, not bad.

okay so counting the albums

• 9 studio Led Zeppelin albums
  • 2 The Firm albums
  • 2 Page & Plant albums
  • Coverdale & Page
  • Death Wish II
  • Guitar Boogie
  • Jimmy Page: Session Man
  • Hip Young Guitar Slinger
  • Outrider
  • Whatever Happened to Jugula?
  • Smoke and Fire
  • Little Games (Yardbirds)

= 22 credited

plus this new one = 23

Yah, can't think of anything else

okay so counting the albums

• 9 studio Led Zeppelin albums
  • 2 The Firm albums
  • 2 Page & Plant albums
  • Coverdale & Page
  • Death Wish II
  • Guitar Boogie
  • Jimmy Page: Session Man
  • Hip Young Guitar Slinger
  • Outrider
  • Whatever Happened to Jugula?
  • Smoke and Fire
  • Little Games (Yardbirds)

= 22 credited

plus this new one = 23

Yah, can't think of anything else

Now would The Yardbirds "Live At The Anderson Theater", count too? Even though (if I'm correct) it was released and then pulled shortly because of the poor sound quality (the bullfight cheers)?

There have also been some official Yardbirds compilations as well, which includes Jimmy's work with them.

It's not your mystery though, Roland. If that pic was posted somewhere public, then we all should be allowed info on it. Otherwise, you shouldn't have posted it on this website. MSG, you're reasonable. Please let us know where that came from. Is it from the new facebook page? I don't have facebook. Again, I would like to figure out the significance on my own, but I can't without context. Am I to investigate103 Frithville Gardens, Shepherds Bush? Happy Child Day Care?

And MSG, you are confirming that there was somekind of countdown from 24-1? That knocks my 23 theory out. Oh well, ever onward!

Fine But IMO part of the fun is discovering things for yourself not through spoilers.

K here goes

On my conformation email there was an attachment (JimmyPage.com.vcf) when I opened the file with a browser I saw an address so I used google maps and the pic is from the google satellite.

Happy?

:D

Fine But IMO part of the fun is discovering things for yourself not through spoilers.

K here goes

On my conformation email there was an attachment (JimmyPage.com.vcf) when I opened the file with a browser I saw an address so I used google maps and the pic is from the google satellite.

Happy?

I haven't received any confirmation email...

K here goes

Happy?

Oh, I agree! That's why I kept saying "I want to solve it..." But I've also stated several times that I can't open the files that you were able to open. There is some kind of block. But as I just posted I figured it out. It's just his manager's address.

Anyway, thanks!

Oh nevermind. 111 Frithville is the address to Ie Music- JPs new management company. Big whoop....:lol:

Thank you for the pic, hecube. James looks lovely. :)

You're faster than I am, crabbygirl...I searched "Frithville London music" and the first hit was ie music. Then I went to google maps to match the building in the address with Roland's photo. :)

I'm not confirming it's a countdown as I don't know for certain (I've heard that the 23rd is the official launch of Jimmy's website too)...I am guessing that it may be a countdown because why else would Jimmy and his webmaster have set up the numerals XXIV down through I if they weren't going to use them? Just my thought. My friends and I are thinking of something more along the lines of a retrospective release of his pre and post LZ work. Starting with his session work on Brenda Lee's song and going through (and beyond?) his Outrider years (I think that's the Outrider logo on his website).

Oh, and thanks for saying I'm reasonable. ;)

You're faster than I am, crabbygirl...I searched "Frithville London music" and the first hit was ie music. Then I went to google maps to match the building in the address with Roland's photo. :)

I'm not confirming it's a countdown as I don't know for certain (I've heard that the 23rd is the official launch of Jimmy's website too)...I am guessing that it may be a countdown because why else would Jimmy and his webmaster have set up the numerals XXIV down through I if they weren't going to use them? Just my thought. My friends and I are thinking of something more along the lines of a retrospective release of his pre and post LZ work. Starting with his session work on Brenda Lee's song and going through (and beyond?) his Outrider years (I think that's the Outrider logo on his website).

Oh, and thanks for saying I'm reasonable. ;)

Awesome post. Thank you!

And now that I've thought about it, what RolandDeschain did was pretty cool. Like Jimmy, he created a mystery that drove me mad.:lol: For 10 minutes I thought that Day Care held the secrets of the universe! :hysterical:

Man, I am really bored at work today.

Okay team, so we all think that either a website launch and/or retrospective is on the horizon, but not necessarily a new album. That's what I'm getting from the hints and from you guys.

Time will tell....

So where is that Jimmy Page logo, from the Outrider album on the website? It doesn't seem to be there. The hour glass is there as well as the roman numerals of XXII. Am I missing something?

Look closely

JP.png

So where is that Jimmy Page logo, from the Outrider album on the website? It doesn't seem to be there. The hour glass is there as well as the roman numerals of XXII. Am I missing something?

You're having the same trouble I am. Nothing opens when I click. But people here have been great. MSG posted this: http://jimmypage.com/Count.png. I guess it comes up when one is able to click on the page.

As you can see, there's the Outrider ambigram in the center of the chart.

Start on page 6 of this thread and read and click everything...it's all there. :wave:

Archived