Jimmy Page Says...

MrZoSo

It says XXII now. Along with the hour glass, I believe we are counting down. That would be July 13th. But that's a Weds. Don't albums "drop" on Tuesdays? July 12??????

Edit to add: Ha ha! Thanks tjRitchie! Now my post is in reference to nothing....:rolleyes::D

It says XXIII again....what's going on?:unsure::blink:

Edit to add: Sorry, but this has my imagination goin'.

Was XXIII the first update number? What a coincidence. Anyone on the boards study the significance the number 23? One of the aspects that purport its importance is the fact that 2 divided by 3 is .666. This is not my theory, but I know about it. And I'm not saying this is WHY Jimmy picked such a random number to count from, but it could make for an interesting discussion.

Any takers?

Was XXIII the first update number? What a coincidence. Anyone on the boards study the significance the number 23? One of the aspects that purport its importance is the fact that 2 divided by 3 is .666. This is not my theory, but I know about it. And I'm not saying this is WHY Jimmy picked such a random number to count from, but it could make for an interesting discussion.

Any takers?

23...As in how many years since his last solo album maybe?

Any takers?

I doubt it's anything to do with that since there was 24.png in the image folder.

24.png

Also here's 1.

1.png

I doubt it's anything to do with that since there was 24.png in the image folder.

24.png

Also here's 1.

1.png

That's what I was asking- did it start with 23? If the first number shown to the people was 23...or XXIII, then we can argue significance. If it was 24, then...nope.

I just right clicked on the page to view the background image.

I'm having issues with my work computer then. Maybe some kind of block. No matter. I'm so excited that the image is accessible to people. And I thank you for sharing! I wouldn't see it otherwise. :)

There's more.

Click on the Youtube link on www.jimmypage.com

It brings you here:

Then click on jimmypagecom (top left), which brings you here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmypagecom

Check out the recent activity box (bottom left, Brenda Lee content) and click on BRENDA LEE is it true?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3iddSDW-l8

Among the comments:

Jimmy Page on guitar

The plot thickens

My guess?

Seeing the Outrider JP logo behind the XXIII, I'll bet it's a solo retrospective of his career. I wouldn't be surprised if there are 3, 4 or 5 new songs among the dozens of songs on which he's played...

Archived