Jimmy Page Says...

MrZoSo

Is this tomorrow now?

"This tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow...". :lol:

Just thought I'd bring some levity to the situation! I also saw XXII earlier today when I signed up.

Exciting - where's SAJ when you need him!?!

"This tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow...". :lol:

Just thought I'd bring some levity to the situation! I also saw XXII earlier today when I signed up.

Exciting - where's SAJ when you need him!?!

I actually have that in my head! :D It is now changed back to the 2 IIs. MSG also told me it was 2 earlier today as well.

Count.png After some research the circle containing the star signs is this:

hermes.jpg

Hermes' Zodiac With Hieroglyphic Plan

In recent research, English scientists have again encountered the reality that solar cycles govern the conditions of Earth, with periods of global warming and cooling corresponding with the ancient zodiac. Not surprisingly, the last global warming that produced glacial melt between 12,000 - 13,000 years ago corresponds with the mid-point of ancient astrology's 26,000-year great cycle. Like the current disintegration of the Antarctic, the ice caps distintegrated before slipping to cause the Great Deluge during the same period the magnetic poles shifted about 12,000 years ago.

Now, is it JUST me or does anyone else smell some Aleister Crowley here? .

ADDITIONAL:

The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn (or, more commonly, the Golden Dawn) was a magical order active in Great Britain during the late 19th and early 20th centuries, which practiced theurgy and spiritual development. It has been one of the largest single influences on 20th-century Western occultism.

The order maintained the tightest of secrecy by severe penalties for loose lips. Overall, the general public was left oblivious to the actions and even existence of the Golden Dawn, making the policies a success.This secrecy was broken first by Aleister Crowley, in 1905, and later by Israel Regardie himself in 1940, giving a detailed account of the order's teachings to the general public.

You rock TSRTS! :you_rock:

I found a larger pic:

161e446.jpg

Now I'm off to read more about it...:run:

More:

Hieroglyphic Plan, by Hermes, of the Ancient Zodiac

From Kircher’s OEdipus AEgyptiacus

The inner circle contains the hieroglyph of Hemphta, the triform and pantamorphic deity. In the six concentric bands surrounding the inner circle are (from within outward): (1) the numbers of the zodiacal houses in figures and also in words; (2) the modern names of the houses; (3) the Greek or the Egyptian names of the Egyptian deities assigned to the houses; (4) the complete figures of these deities; (5) the ancient or the modern zodiacal signs, sometimes both; (6) the number of decans or subdivisions of the houses.

Crabbygirl's note: None of this is "bad" or "evil." It is older than Western religions, but can be used in conjunction with them. They are not necessarily at odds.

Count.png After some research the circle containing the star signs is this:

hermes.jpg

Hermes' Zodiac With Hieroglyphic Plan

In recent research, English scientists have again encountered the reality that solar cycles govern the conditions of Earth, with periods of global warming and cooling corresponding with the ancient zodiac. Not surprisingly, the last global warming that produced glacial melt between 12,000 - 13,000 years ago corresponds with the mid-point of ancient astrology's 26,000-year great cycle. Like the current disintegration of the Antarctic, the ice caps distintegrated before slipping to cause the Great Deluge during the same period the magnetic poles shifted about 12,000 years ago.

Now, is it JUST me or does anyone else smell some Aleister Crowley here?

It sounds like Jimmy and it wouldn't entirely surprise me, because didn't someone post he wanted # 666 of his book? :D

If you can see the last date on the Zodiac is XII which sounds like the last day till he say's something or the website is up fully because after XII the sign resets to I, XII = 12 so thats 10 days..

I hope I'm right or I'll sound like a maniac! :(

P.S does anyone else find it a little weird he's put the ZoSo sign up down there ?

If you can see the last date on the Zodiac is XII which sounds like the last day till he say's something or the website is up fully because after XII the sign resets to I, XII = 12 so thats 10 days..

I hope I'm right or I'll sound like a maniac! :(

P.S does anyone else find it a little weird he's put the ZoSo sign up down there ?

Not quite following. There are only 12 parts (houses) of a zodiac chart as there are only 12 signs of the zodiac. He did not create that. He is merely using an already created ancient chart for his own symbolism. Jimmy's appreciation for astrology is not a secret.

Also, what's wrong with him using his Zoso symbol?

Again, I'm probably just not understanding your post. If so, my bad.

I'm so worried that this thread is going to turn into "Astrology and talisman use is evil!" It's not, guys. I promise. :)

Now would The Yardbirds "Live At The Anderson Theater", count too? Even though (if I'm correct) it was released and then pulled shortly because of the poor sound quality (the bullfight cheers)?

There have also been some official Yardbirds compilations as well, which includes Jimmy's work with them.

I think it's a countdown now rather then the albums it was just a coincidence and it is understandable that he wouldn't associate himself with that album

Not quite following. There are only 12 parts (houses) of a zodiac chart as there are only 12 signs of the zodiac. He did not create that. He is merely using an already created ancient chart for his own symbolism. Jimmy's appreciation for astrology is not a secret.

Also, what's wrong with him using his Zoso symbol?

Again, I'm probably just not understanding your post. If so, my bad.

I'm so worried that this thread is going to turn into "Astrology and talisman use is evil!" It's not, guys. I promise. :)

What I am saying is if you look on the chart the last sign in the Zodiac used before I is the XII now if he has put XXII on the website for today doesn't that mean (if it goes down daily) that there is 10 days till that XXII goes down into an XII which is the last sign of the Zodiac meaning the last day?

What I am saying is if you look on the chart the last sign in the Zodiac used before I is the XII now if he has put XXII on the website for today doesn't that mean (if it goes down daily) that there is 10 days till that XXII goes down into an XII which is the last sign of the Zodiac meaning the last day?

Still not getting it. :( I'm sorry. Are you saying that something big may happen at the start of the last 12 days of this countdown? 22 can't factor in because that's just today's number. It's arbitrary to the zodiac chart. 12 is last except when one is counting backwards. Then 1 is last. :wacko: I just hurt myself. :lol:

In any case, I'm so happy that we all have our thinking caps on and we are discovery new things. I'm so excited!

Oh I understand what you mean now!

But it seems really significant that he is also using Roman numerals the Zodiac symbol is

And I see what you mean....XXII-XII=X or 10. In 10 days we will be at 12 days left. But that means that 22 (or XXII) is important, but it isn't in this case. The countdown started at XXIV (24). 22 is just the day you started to think about the countdown.

Wow! My brain is really working today. I need a nap.

And I see what you mean....XXII-XII=X or 10. In 10 days we will be at 12 days left. But that means that 22 (or XXII) is important, but it isn't in this case. The countdown started at XXIV (24). 22 is just the day you started to think about the countdown.

Wow! My brain is really working today. I need a nap.

Haha same.

Maybe there will be a change in the website at the twelfth days or he's outsmarted me :(

Oh well maybe it's prize enough I found out the Heretic symbol and the Crowley relevance

24 is 12x2...

Is this a veiled hint that you think he's pairing up with someone....like Coverdale. Two 12 house charts (for 2 people) = 24.

Hey, it's all possible at this point.

You know, whatever the truth is when "all will be revealed" it can't live up to the fun I've had dissecting all the clues today!

Thank you everyone!

Haha same.

Maybe there will be a change in the website at the twelfth days or he's outsmarted me :(

Oh well maybe it's prize enough I found out the Heretic symbol and the Crowley relevance

You get this prize for that little discovery...:kiss:

Alright. I'm off until tomorrow!

I think Jimmy's site is finish. I think he wait that the clock goes down. Maybe he has a surprise on the homepage, like "New Coverdale/Page album"... :rolleyes:

:hysterical:

Several people on FB said that when they clicked on the page a "Brenda Lee " song played. I didn't hear anything but the sound of sand whooshing in the hourglass. Maybe the surprise is a duet with Brenda Lee. :lol:

That sand pouring made me think of this: Like sands through a hourglass, so are the days of Jimmy Page's life. <_<

I think they were kidding. One of Brenda Lee's biggest hits was "I'm Sorry".

I reread those FB posts. They are saying that the Lee song was playing before the XXII appeared on the site. Its just really weird. These posts were made by people who wouldn't joke around about something like this. Clicking on the hourglass redirected you to the song. Oh well, if it was there its gone now.

okay so counting the albums

• 9 studio Led Zeppelin albums
  • 2 The Firm albums
  • 2 Page & Plant albums
  • Coverdale & Page
  • Death Wish II
  • Guitar Boogie
  • Jimmy Page: Session Man
  • Hip Young Guitar Slinger
  • Outrider
  • Whatever Happened to Jugula?
  • Smoke and Fire