Led Zeppelin arts & crafts!

Here's a little something I made when I was around 15. It's stayed on my bed ever since. :P

Anyone else done any Led Zep -related arts and crafts?

JimmyDoll.jpg

Edit: That whole wall is covered in Led Zeppelin photos - here's a picture. :P

BedroomWall.jpg

(Apologies if this is in the wrong section of the forum.)

That's a nice college you've put together Leah. You can get away with that kind of thing when you're a teenager, I miss those days. :D My partner would go mad if I assembled anything like that in the house. I already have a couple of Zeppelin posters in my office at home, and he still complains that my Zeppelin memorabilia is taking over the house! :huh: This is coming from a man who has tin ear when it comes to music, he just doesn't understand the passion that's involved! :rolleyes:

Put a :) on my face, too. Love your wall-of-Zep...reminds me of one I had.

And whenever I see photos of Jimmy in that home-made sweater, I chuckle. The fan must have thought he was a child, as it is way too short for Jimmy. Props to Jimmy for still wearing the sweater.

And whenever I see photos of Jimmy in that home-made sweater, I chuckle. The fan must have thought he was a child, as it is way too short for Jimmy. Props to Jimmy for still wearing the sweater.

If he'd cared what he looked like, he wouldn't have grown that beard :D

They used to wear funny little short things like that in the 70s - see 'Bay City Rollers'. That doesn't explain the short sleeves, though. Maybe she (I'm assuming it was a she) originally made it for her teddy bear, and it ended up too big?

Well, there's the grand-daddy of all LZ arts-and-crafts, given to him by a fan:

Ohh, that jumper puts a smile on my face whenever I see it. :P

You can get away with that kind of thing when you're a teenager, I miss those days. :D

Hopefully, I shall one day find a partner who appreciates Zep as much as I do - then I can carry on getting away with my antics! angel.gif

I actually made a decoupaged collage photos of Jimmy on canvas.

Leah, your Jimmy just put a smile on my face. I love that his arms are crossed, like he has a bit of attitude.wink.gif

I'm glad you like it, even Jimmy as a 'plushie' has the 'bad-assier than thou' attitude! cool.gif

Archived