Website crashes last night

Yesterday I was sat with windows open for this forum and NME.com's Led Zeppelin blog from about 5:00pm.

Come 9:00pm both sites seemed to crash. I could not get past the front page here, and couldn't connect to NME either for some time. When I did connect to NME they admitted to 'technical difficulties' and moved the Zep blog to their news page. Did anyone experience any other Zeppelin related websites crashing? Oh the power...my head hurts.

Yesterday I was sat with windows open for this forum and NME.com's Led Zeppelin blog from about 5:00pm.

Come 9:00pm both sites seemed to crash. I could not get past the front page here, and couldn't connect to NME either for some time. When I did connect to NME they admitted to 'technical difficulties' and moved the Zep blog to their news page. Did anyone experience any other Zeppelin related websites crashing? Oh the power...my head hurts.

yes,

Whilst Led Zep were on stage this site was completely frozen.

even up to a couple of hours after they finished.

I just gave up in the end and went to bed.

Whilst Led Zep were on stage this site was completely frozen.

even up to a couple of hours after they finished.

Perhaps for you. I was posting real time setlist updates throughout the concert. They are within at least three other threads. It was difficult to get through, but it was not

completely frozen.

Perhaps for you. I was posting real time setlist updates throughout the concert. They are within at least three other threads. It was difficult to get through, but it was not

completely frozen.

yeah you could get through if you kept trying.

I found the O2 forum to be hardest to get into.

Archived