Online Record

LedZep342

It was because of the O2 concert in London.

The night of this Led Zeppelin "reunion" I was in a club/theater in Dallas, Texas watching the the newly remastered version of the "Song Remains the Same", sponsored by a local classic rock radio station, with about 200 other Led Zeppelin fans. The admission was free and I actually won a prize for attending this showing. The newly remastered "Song Remains the Same" cd.

I remember at the conclusion of the film, the host/dj said that the Led Zeppelin "reunion" was over and that the band opened up the show with "Good Times, Bad Times".

Ill never forget that night. What a circus this place was. That guy from Scotland on the hotel balcony overlookin the Thames wondering if the fish were biting? Ha. Golden comedy. I often wonder what happendd to him. Gotdashakes was his screename. And what ever happend to Kashbeer?

I was just looking at the member stats and now I am wondering where all the members are around here? Looks like there are many people with zero posts, and a few pages of mega contributers like Steve, Jahfin and others. But where is everybody in between?

The last rock and roll forum I used to contribute to dried up a lot since facebook took off. Any theories about what's going on here with the lop-sided membership / activity?

I would consider myself a "novice" when it comes to my actual post count, even though I think that I am alot more "knowledgeable" than alot of others that do actually contribute more posts to this Great and Awesome Led Zeppelin forum.

Believe me, I read alot of other peoples topics and posts on this forum, however, I do not feel that compelled to repsond/reply to everything that I do or do not agree with. If that were the case, I would have more posts than alot of the others who actually do feel compelled to post negative or sarcastic replies/posts. People like electrophile, jahfin and aquamarine. People like them add to their post count because of the amount of posts they spend and type trying to make others look bad and try to make themselves look good. Very Petty shit on their part, epsecially since this a "Forum" of all things Led Zeppelin.

If I am correct, none of these three will try to justify themselves. If they do, they will try and turn things around and make ME look bad. That seems to be their MO: (Modus Operandi)

Who's he? I haven't noticed any of his posts since I joined.

Aqua is a SHE, and she will not take kindly to being called a man, and in her defence she is a lady who has a lot of knowledge of Led Zeppelin and Rock Music in general and she shows us that knowledge from time to time.

Kind Regards, Danny

Archived