Hidden picture in the stairway vinyl sleeve?

WholeLottaLed

I was told by someone at a guitar shop near me that if I held the sleeve of the stairway to heaven (zeppelin IV) album up to a mirror a certain way that I would see a face or something. I went out and bought it and held it up and I guess if you look at it the right way you can kind of see a face, but Im not positive I am doing it right if this is in fact, a true rumor.

if you open the album up completely and hold the edge against the mirror

their is a dog like face with what looks like a mane

and the man holding the lantern as it's two horns.

it worked for me

:lol: Have you played Stairway backwards yet??

B)B)

What heppen if I start to walk backwards singing "Stairway to heaven"?

Guys, just start to listen to Led Zeppelin and don't waste our time for this stupid gissip :D

wow, you know nothing about the Devil message?? :o

hey take a look around and you'll submerged by answers to your questions, I mean not only in this forum ... :blink:

hey take a look around and you'll submerged by answers to your questions, I mean not only in this forum ... :blink:

that's not the only thing.

the mirror is made in a octogon shape and if i spin the cover fast enough,

it looks like he'watching me around the room

<_<<_<<_<

I know everything about 'Devil message' in 'Stairway to heaven' played backwards but I'm just kidding and ask what if I staret to walk backwards singing 'STH', maybe then I see something more Satanic than face in the mirror or hear 'Here is my sweet Satan'. Just try to read with understanding...

CU

People have taken to calling the fourth album "The Stairway To Heaven Album"?

:huh:

They are aware there are seven other wonderful songs on that album, correct?

Oh well, it's still better than calling it "Zoso". :rolleyes:

Honestly, I sometimes wish the band would've just called it IV or something. I like the symbols, they're cool, but nearly every moniker we give it - Zoso, Four Symbols, Runes, IV - aren't actually the title of the album to begin with. And except for IV, they're all stupid-sounding titles anyway.

Sorry, I'm not in a real good mood. One of those mornings...

interestingly, i read a bit further into this "backward messages in songs" and there have been both scientific studies and quicker, legal demonstrations (during court cases) that:

1)even if a backward message IS hidden in a song, it is not taken in, subliminally or otherwise, by the listeneer and

2)if you are told the words that you can hear when playing a tune backwards, and THEN listen to it, you are much more likely to be able to hear those words, than if you listen to it backwards FIRST and then have to immediately say what words you can hear.

OK, so someone had to hear the words in the first place, but i speak from experience when i say, for example, if a person suffers from psychotic symptoms, it is very common to hear messages in songs OTHER than what most people hear. It's because such conditions interfere with the way the brain deals with perceptions. Thankfully, personally, i am well on the way to recovery BUT i have experienced firsthand the possible effects of psychosis on perception

Archived