Photography

zepps_apprentice

This one I was in a kayak which was swaying around so it's not my best shot, but I liked it because of the work that was involved in actually trying to nail the damn thing. And yes that is Theodore Tugboat in the shot. The city is famous for Theodore Tugboat, Bulgy the Bus, and Thomas the Tank Engine, every 3 year old to 7 year old loves seeing them around the city

post-4074-0-92364900-1412331822_thumb.jp

Edited by Charles J. White

Lovely pics, Charles! Looks like there is a lot to see and do in your neck of the woods. Between the ages of 2 and 4, my oldest son was all about trains, especially Thomas the Tank Engine. He kept one in his hands at all times. We got a lot out of the local Amtrak train and even the transportation 'train' at the Atlanta airport :), but to have seen an actual train that had a face would have been over the top!

Lovely pics, Charles! Looks like there is a lot to see and do in your neck of the woods. Between the ages of 2 and 4, my oldest son was all about trains, especially Thomas the Tank Engine. He kept one in his hands at all times. We got a lot out of the local Amtrak train and even the transportation 'train' at the Atlanta airport :), but to have seen an actual train that had a face would have been over the top!

I was into trains too, between the ages of 3-10. My parents erected a huge train track in our basement, and I pursued the hobby avidly. I eventually lost interest, and moved on to football, etc.

I was into trains too, between the ages of 3-10. My parents erected a huge train track in our basement, and I pursued the hobby avidly. I eventually lost interest, and moved on to football, etc.

That's awesome, Pagefan55! We sure had a lot of fun during those years. Did you get to ride a train during that time? My son's story is similar, trains gave way to jets, trucks, tractors and then sports.

Great shot

Thanks Charles

Was walking around and it dawned me that I should take this picture, it shows off some of the English style heritage in the city

attachicon.gifCity 7.jpg

This is one of my favourites that you have posted.

It's enticing. Makes me wanna go sit in for a pint. :)