Led Zeppelin ARCHIVES

MLPS is mini lp cd, this is a 9 cd set called ARCHIVES...EACH CD HAS DIFFERENT MATERIAL for instance volume 2 1968-1971 has songs like Babe I'm Gonna Leave You (VERSION 1 & VERSION 2) Tribute yo Bert Burns take 1,2,3 Jennings Farm Blues (rehearsal takes 16:48) Another volume has some Robert Plant outakes & some XYZ tunes.....just curious if this is a legit Japan release...9 cd's altogether. I thought all Zep's fans are Psychic??????

• 4 weeks later...

The full title of this release is "Mama Don't Wanna Play No Skiffle No More - Archives."

It was put out by Azija Records, which appears to have a lot of boots to its credit.

I believe "Azija" is Lithuanian for "Asia," so it could be from the Russian Federation.

But the best release of this type is Scorpio's 12-CD set "Complete Studio Sessions."

It is so completely illegal that we are not even supposed to discuss this set by the invisible masters.

Here in holland where I live having this set gets a higher punishment than selling heroin to the queen. Last year 2 persons were found listening to this set, they were arrested and deported and never been heard about. The very naughty records were openly destroyed by a military unit on queens day.

With regards from R. from the temple of Starry Wisdom in Hamsterdamned.

It is so completely illegal that we are not even supposed to discuss this set by the invisible masters.

Here in holland where I live having this set gets a higher punishment than selling heroin to the queen. Last year 2 persons were found listening to this set, they were arrested and deported and never been heard about. The very naughty records were openly destroyed by a military unit on queens day.

With regards from R. from the temple of Starry Wisdom in Hamsterdamned.

:hysterical: That made my morning. Well played, sir. :notworthy:

I have to believe the only "legit Japan import" would be the offically released albums. What does it matter if a bootleg comes from Japan or Russia? Isn't anything not released on Atlantic/Swan Song/WEA or whatever offical label Zeppelin released their albums on considered a bootleg??

I'm confused, clarify please?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived