New York, New York?

We'll see how it goes, but the Sun is not exactly known for it's accuracy.

I think the best thing I read yesterday was in the Daily Star, which informed me that Scissor Sisters drummer had come over from NY just for the gig...and that Scissor Sisters have covered Zep's hit Comfortably Numb.

:rolleyes:

I think the best thing I read yesterday was in the Daily Star, which informed me that Scissor Sisters drummer had come over from NY just for the gig...and that Scissor Sisters have covered Zep's hit Comfortably Numb.

Lol. That's classic reporting for you!

Is Comfortably Numb on Led Zeppelin's Greatest Hits?

Is there anyway we can have a plan where everyone who got to go to the O2 gig NOT go to the NYC gigs?

Are you suggesting a ballot where the email addresses of the winners of the o2 ballot are excluded, and their credit card numbers and their names. Did people take their wristbands off? If not, no entry to MSG for those with o2 wristbands on

Is there anyway we can have a plan where everyone who got to go to the O2 gig NOT go to the NYC gigs?

Thus letting us who did not get to witness the 2nd coming on Monday night have our chance?

Just throwing it out there...

:whistling:

Maid

Even though I wasn't at the 02 gig, I don't think anyone should be excluded no matter how many times they've seen the band. I hope many of them do get to come stateside so I can meet them and share such an amazing experience with them.

I just heard an advertisement on Q104.3, the NYC classic rock station, about "The Return of Led Zeppelin" and how you can sign-up for text messages that include the latest news and tour dates?! Hmmm. The only thing that terrifies me about an upcoming tour is getting tickets: nose bleeds if I'm lucky or paying through the nose for decent seats. Whatever it takes I suppose...

I would fly over just for that.

I hope its in February im actually in new york then!

I'm just next door in Connecticut. Have car, will travel! B) (I secretly have my hopes up as well) Been waiting my life for the chance!

Archived