Frozen Planet

Bong-Man

Anybody happen to catch the first episode of this awesome program last night ? It was created by the same group that made "Planet Earth", and these folks have outdone themselves. I've never seen a special that provided soooo much new detail about both the North and South Poles....absolutely outstanding camera work. The Arctic and Antarctic scenery is jaw-dropping.

You'll spend the first 10 minutes watching this just marveling at how nice your tv and surround-sound performs. Already have the Planet Earth dvd set, and if this comes out on blue-ray, it's a must purchase.

I watched it last night. Awesome is the only word to describe it. The killer whales strategically making the wave to knock the seal off the ice float was both amazing and horrifying. Hid my eyes a little. Don't you wonder who figured out that the little wooly worm lived for 14 years (freezing each winter) before it became a chrysalis. There were so many amazing moments of photography you wonder how they got all of those shots. Can't wait for the next episode.

it's on several stations.........discovery.........A&E..........PBS.....

let the message be clear.........turn up the heat.......the world is getting colder day by day

Thanks !

let the message be clear.........turn up the heat.......the world is getting colder day by day

Aren't the poles melting?

Homer: 'Oh Lisa, I'm going out to shovel 10 feet of global warming!'

:^)

Archived