Unify Earth - what do you think of this organization's logo?

hecube

Yes.

Robert Plant's handwritten lyrics to "Please Read the Letter"

PRTL-2.JPG

Robert Plant has joined several other musicians in donating handwritten song lyrics to the Americana Music Association.

A two-page set of autographed and handwritten lyrics to "Please Read the Letter," one of the tracks from Plant's Raising Sand album with Alison Krauss, is now up for auction until Dec. 17.

It is currently the second most expensive item of its kind in the auction, just a shade behind the auction for John Prine's handwritten lyrics to "Angel from Montgomery."

With a week left to go before bidding closes for the lyrics Plant signed and dated Dec. 2 in Nashville, the leading bidder is set to shell out $650.

I found more information about it in this facebook page, it's in Spanish though

https://www.facebook...6807975?sk=info

It's not related with Robert Plant as I've understood, it's some kind of organization which promotes a global spiritual movement of "rebirth" when 21th October comes, the date of supposed end of the world :blahblah:

If they made concerts as part of the event, maybe Robert would take part, who knows? but that side of making shows is only made out, not confirmed

Wasn't Plant's feather symbol inspired by another, similar symbol? As for the handwriting, it doesn't look all that close to Plant's. In fact, it looks like most anyone's handwriting that has halfway decent penmanship.

Robert Plant's symbol is the symbol of the Egyptian goddess of justice and fairness. It also has something to do with song writing I think. I've read this in alot of places so it's probably true. In fact, none of the symbols are original. Alot of people believe Zoso is but I've seen the pages from the ancient books that have an all but identical Zoso symbol in them.

Here is one of many links that talk about it: http://lztorak.tripod.com/lz/symbols.html

Archived