NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

If the Eagles come out to play tomorrow that could be a tough one for the Giants. It all depends on how Vick plays coming back from his concussion. I would like to see the Eagles win and send the Giants home packing.

They have to know this is Andy Reid's last game as Eagles head coach. That alone may be motivation. Forget the Giants. They are done.

^^ It could happen, especially if Denver gets that #1 seed.

They can do it with the 2 seed. Peyton can engineer a win in Houston. He may have trouble going to NE. That's the only stumbling block I see in path. But don't rule out any upsets. He should have beaten New Orleans and he failed to measure up.

Been shopping around this morning, almost forgot to make the picks. Here are mine:

Chicago

Tennessee

Houston

New Orleans

Philadelphia

Pittsburgh

Atlanta

Buffalo

Cincinnati

Green Bay

New England

Denver

San Diego

San Francisco

Seattle

Washington

Yes we did Rick! So much for them coming to play for their beloved coach! :rolleyes:

Yeah, that is the ONLY reason I picked them too. Gee, I dont see any Old Sheepshit posts on the football thread. Well, I am on ignore and he does not know what a first down is. Or a touchdown. Maybe he is coaching the Eagles from the press box. Ha

5-4 so far on the day. I wonder how everyone else is doing...

On here 3-6 but I could care less because for real money I am doing far better. Example. I took Detroit plus 3. I lose here, but win with the points. Next year we should have two contests simultaneously. Picking the winner outright and picking vs the spread.

^^ Sorry Walter. I would say I know what it's like rooting for a team that always comes up short, but the Dolphins haven't even been in a position to be in a "do or die" potential playoff scenario in I don't know how many years. Maybe Jerry Jones will finally wake up & get a strong head coach in there who will change the culture in Dallas. There's always next year.

Week 17 results:

Walter: 11-5

jb126: 11-5

paul carruthers: 11-5

Black Dawg: 10-6

Strider: 11-5

jabe: 13-3

Arcane29: 11-5

in_the_evening: 9-7

LedZeppFan77: 8-8

And our champion for the year, Walter. Congratulations Walt, I'm not sure if there is a prize for being the champ, maybe DAS can straighten that out.

Yearly results:

Walter: 171-84

jb126: 167-88

paul carruthers: 166-89

Black Dawg: 155-97

Strider: 154-101

jabe: 153-102

Arcane29: 148-92

in_the_evening: 142-112

LedZeppFan77: 142-112

DAS: 117-76