NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

^^ Suck is a strong word, but I can't argue with 6-8. Tannehill is a good QB, he just needs more weapons around him on offense, namely a big-time receiver. But if the Fins finish 8-8, I would be okay with that (the future looks bright).

I think the Bills have a better team in the trench's. Big time. And Spiller is better than anyone you have. We get a QB and we will be ahead of you guys next year. it is on.

^^ Suck is a strong word, but I can't argue with 6-8. Tannehill is a good QB, he just needs more weapons around him on offense, namely a big-time receiver. But if the Fins finish 8-8, I would be okay with that (the future looks bright).

Best thing the Fins did was get rid of Sporano.

Atlanta

Dallas

Green Bay

Indianapolis

Buffalo

NY Jets

Washington

Pittsburgh

St. Louis

Carolina

New England

Houston

Denver

Chicago

Baltimore

San Francisco

Black Dawg. I am perplexed by your Ravens. They let me down vs Denver. I now think the Giants will take them apart.

Detroit (they've screwed me most of the year, why stop now)

New Orleans

Green Bay

Indianapolis

Buffalo (yep, Buffalo. Think they're gonna be hungry. Will they be competent, though?)

San Diego (Jets just a textbook example of disaster)

Washington

Pittsburgh

Tampa Bay

Carolina

New England (Go PATS!)

Minnesota (Adrian keeps making his case, will have a big game)

Denver

Chicago

Baltimore

San Francisco (good game. High scoring, or defensive slog?)

8-8 last week baby! YEAH! I'm so glad I don't bet money on this stuff, lol.

I see you are just as disgusted as I am and are picking the Bills to lose. lets hope Gailey and Fitz are gone

if they aren't gone, something is woefully wrong with this organization...and we all know they won't be gone.

Week 16 schedule:

Atlanta at Detroit - Atlanta

New Orleans at Dallas - New Orleans

Tennessee at Green Bay - Green Bay

Indianapolis at Kansas City - Indianapolis

Buffalo at Miami - Miami

San Diego at NY Jets - San Diego

Washington at Philadelphia - Washington

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh

St. Louis at Tampa Bay - St. Louis

Oakland at Carolina - Carolina

New England at Jacksonville - New England

Minnesota at Houston - Houston

Cleveland at Denver - Denver

Chicago at Arizona - Chicago

NY Giants at Baltimore - Baltimore

San Francisco at Seattle - Seattle

Week 16 picks:

Atlanta at Detroit

New Orleans at Dallas

Tennessee at Green Bay

Indianapolis at Kansas City

Buffalo at Miami

San Diego at NY Jets

Washington at Philadelphia

Cincinnati at Pittsburgh

St. Louis at Tampa Bay

Oakland at Carolina

New England at Jacksonville

Minnesota at Houston

Cleveland at Denver

Chicago at Arizona

NY Giants at Baltimore

San Francisco at Seattle

if they aren't gone, something is woefully wrong with this organization...and we all know they won't be gone.

They will be gone and I am gauranteeing it. GONE. In comes Haslett, Alex Smith or Vick and if they had an ounce of common sense go sign TO and let him play one more year with a real QB.

Sopranos rerun on tonight - HBO - for me! :thumbsup:

Why the fuck did I make my picks today, when I could've waited until Saturday??? :slapface:

Some tough picks, STL/TB, CIN/PITT, NO/DAL, SF/SEA, NYG/BALT - all close match-ups, with much on the line for the last 4!

Week 16 picks:

Atlanta...Detroit usually screws me whether I pick 'em or don't.

Dallas...I must be crazy! But Dallas still has the Division within reach.

Green Bay...easiest pick of the week.

Indianapolis...poor DAS, KC couldn't even score a point against the Raiders last week.

Miami...when a team scores 50 points on your ass, you're either very bad or the players have quit. Buffalo might be a bit of both.

NY Jets...ah, the Jets' entertaining meltdown continues. My loathing of Norv Turner trumps the Jets' circus of failure.

Washington...my loathing of Andy Reid and Philadelphia trumps any questions about RGIII's availability.

Pittsburgh...tough one to pick...Cincy is a trendy pick...but I'll take the Steelers at home.

Tampa Bay...two shitty teams that never do what they're expected to; the worst kind of game to pick...on holidays, I always prefer the home team.

Carolina...The Loser Bowl...worst game of the day...at least Raiders will get another high draft pick they can waste. :bagoverhead:

New England...if Jags win there should be a Senate investigation.

Houston...can Houston stop AP? Surprisingly I say yes.

Denver...Cleveland might make it interesting...but we all know the Brown's history of chokes versus Denver.

Arizona...why not Arizona? There's always at least one crazy result each week...that's why nobody goes 16-0 on their picks.

NY Giants...flip a coin...this game is almost impossible to figure...Baltimore should not be this bad, even with the injuries...probably a game of field goals that Giants squeak by.

Seattle...this game either lives up to the hype or Seattle isn't as good as we thought they were. Another tough pick for me...my head says San Fran, but I'm going with my heart.

Archived