NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

I told him. He is not a fan of football,or sports in general, so I am flying solo with this game. Now I am trying to think of what we can eat for dinner tomrrow night that can be easily cleaned up if the Texans lose and I throw food at the screen. :P

Haha Melanie! I'm a little nervous about the Patriots tomorrow night and I hope the Texans can pull it out. They have had ten days of rest which is great, but their secondary is their weakest link, imo, and we all know how Brady can take advantage of that. Also, the defense is pretty banged up but JJ and Antonio are still healthy and playing great! My other concern is that the Texans usually play better when they are playing under the radar and this being a Monday night game is a bit disconcerting. Having said all of that....I'll be front and center at our MNF party yelling...."Go Texans" and dong this in my sparkly Texans jersey!!!! :cheer:

9-6. Blah.

Rick, what's with the Clippers avatar? Giving up on the Bills? At one point it looked like Fitzpatrick was doing pretty good...the score scrawl at the bottom of the Dallas-Cincy game said Buffalo was up 12-7 and Fitz was 24/28 for 228 yds.

Numerous teams need QB help this year...it should be an interesting off-season.

9-6. Blah.

Rick, what's with the Clippers avatar? Giving up on the Bills? At one point it looked like Fitzpatrick was doing pretty good...the score scrawl at the bottom of the Dallas-Cincy game said Buffalo was up 12-7 and Fitz was 24/28 for 228 yds.

Numerous teams need QB help this year...it should be an interesting off-season.

Most fans here gave up on them weeks ago Strider. Kelly was walking the sidelines at the game yesterday. Something will be done. Fitz will be gone. Gailey may be too and maybe the GM. The core group of players are good on this team. They have guys like Spiller, Jackson (probably lost for the rest of the season), and Mario to build around. They need a QB and I think pursuing a guy like Alex Smith is the answer. He will want out of San Fran now for sure. I think Vick is done. I do not want him. But he cant be totally ruled out as a possibility. His last concussion I heard could end his carreer? And how long until the next one? We are not as bad as the Raiders. Their is no hockey so I cant use my Sabres Avatar. I do not know if they are going to fix that? So the NBA I like the Clippers. Starting to like the T Wolves a bit too.

Haha Melanie! I'm a little nervous about the Patriots tomorrow night and I hope the Texans can pull it out. They have had ten days of rest which is great, but their secondary is their weakest link, imo, and we all know how Brady can take advantage of that. Also, the defense is pretty banged up but JJ and Antonio are still healthy and playing great! My other concern is that the Texans usually play better when they are playing under the radar and this being a Monday night game is a bit disconcerting. Having said all of that....I'll be front and center at our MNF party yelling...."Go Texans" and dong this in my sparkly Texans jersey!!!! :cheer:

Well the Patriots secondary has been pretty suspect too! Wanna throw some long bombs down the field? The Pats secondary seems to invite it. They still seem pretty vulnerable to the long bomb. Brady does still look sharp, but he can be rattled with enough constant pressure.

Weather is now forecast to be 45 degrees F and rainy, with the rain tapering off the later it gets. So decent weather, but maybe with a wet field.

Looking forward to this one!

Well the Patriots secondary has been pretty suspect too! Wanna throw some long bombs down the field? The Pats secondary seems to invite it. They still seem pretty vulnerable to the long bomb. Brady does still look sharp, but he can be rattled with enough constant pressure.

Weather is now forecast to be 45 degrees F and rainy, with the rain tapering off the later it gets. So decent weather, but maybe with a wet field.

Looking forward to this one!

Your new avatar looks like one of the pills I take. Ha

Uhhhhh...What she said. LOL

Go Texans!!

I'm back to miscounting I'm sure so double check.

WEEK 14:

Arcane29: 9-7

Black Dawg: 9-7

DAS: 10-6

in_the_evening: 8-8

jabe: 7-9

jb126: 9-7

LedZeppfan77: 5-11

paul carruthers: 10-6

Strider: 10-6

Walter: 8-8

Season:

LedZeppFan77: 118-88

in_the_evening: 114-92

Black Dawg: 125-79

Arcane29: 117-75

Walter: 135-72

jb126: 132-75

Strider: 125-82

jabe: 118-89

paul carruthers: 132-75

DAS: 110-67

Beckenbauer6: 48-33

Cincinnati at Philadelphia

N.Y. Giants at Atlanta

Minnesota at St. Louis

Tampa Bay at New Orleans

Jacksonville at Miami

Indianapolis at Houston

Washington at Cleveland

Green Bay at Chicago

Denver at Baltimore

Carolina at San Diego

Seattle at Buffalo

Detroit at Arizona

Kansas City at Oakland

Pittsburgh at Dallas

San Francisco at New England

N.Y. Jets at Tennessee

LedZeppFan77: 57.28%

in_the_evening: 55.33%

Black Dawg: 61.27%

Arcane29: 60.93%

Walter: 65.21%

jb126: 63.76%

Strider: 60.38%

jabe: 57.00%

paul carruthers: 63.76%

DAS: 62.14%

Beckenbauer6: 59.25%

WEEK 14:

Arcane29: 9-7

Black Dawg: 9-7

DAS: 10-6

in_the_evening: 8-8

jabe: 7-9

jb126: 9-7

LedZeppfan77: 5-11

paul carruthers: 10-6

Strider: 10-6

Walter: 8-8

Season:

LedZeppFan77: 118-88

in_the_evening: 114-92

Black Dawg: 125-79

Arcane29: 117-75

Walter: 135-72

jb126: 134-73

Strider: 125-82

jabe: 118-89

paul carruthers: 132-75

DAS: 110-67

Beckenbauer6: 48-33

Cinncinati

Atlanta

Minnesota

New Orleans

Miami

Indy

Cleveland

Chicago

Baltimore

San Diego

Buffalo

Detroit

Oakland

Pittsburgh

New England

Tennessee

Arcane. Dude. I am a Bills fan since the beginning of time but are you serious? Do you really think we are going to win? Do you really want us to win? Better we lose and get the better pick. Seattle needs the game, is playing great right now. We kill ourselves every game with Shitzpatrick. HOW IN HELL DO YOU THINK WE WIN THIS GAME? Possible, yes. Very improbable. I want Gailey out. Bring in Haslett. He played here and I would think would take the job? Go get Alex Smith and then we have a team that can win.

The Bengals in Philly tonight, ughh. Talk about lousy football, how do the Eagles keep getting these primetime matchups (Sheesh).

But the Eagles could win. They shocked me with their win in Tampa and proved they have not quit. I like the Eagles a little in this one.

Archived